• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Pitbul murder

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I dont know what people's fascination with these beasts are. I'm surrounded by them, Two of them on my left that just stand at the fence everytime I go in the back yard, 2 or 3 behind me, 4 in one yard a couple houses up, Two more just around the corner. Nothing higher than a 4' cyclone fence between me and them when I go for a walk. I always carry my 45ACP and have made it really clear that I will not be bitten and if one so much as steps on my lawn its dead, on sight, no warning shot, no mercy. fuck pitbuls and their owners. Dont try to tell me its the god damn socializing, its the fucking breed. did I say fuck pitbuls.

Indiana Sheriff's Deputy Killed in Dog Attack That Left Her ...

1683774802243.png
    U.S. News & World Report
    https://www.usnews.com › ... › Indiana News

8 hours ago — Authorities say a sheriff's deputy died after being attacked in her Indianapolis home by a dog that also bit and wounded her 8-year-old son.

This is how its done. I like this video, expand it and enjoy.

Last edited:
    Ruger single six with subs as a substitute for a noise complaint. .45 AARP if I might be near homeless tweakers and their dogs. I wouldn’t take my bird dog for a walk in the park. Hard stop. Idiot buddy got his lab pup munched by a tweaker’s pit about a year ago. Pup lived but they both got mauled.

ETA: I value most dogs lives more than most adult humans and my idiot buddy thinks his open sight mini-14 is God’s fightin rifle.

Last edited:
    Ruger single six with subs as a substitute for a noise complaint. .45 AARP if I might be near homeless tweakers and their dogs. I wouldn’t take my bird dog for a walk in the park. Hard stop. Idiot buddy got his lab pup munched by a tweaker’s pit about a year ago. Pup lived but they both got mauled.
    THis is Oklahoma, Ive already spoken with the popo and I have every right to protect myself. Cops have very little respect for tweekers.

Fuck Pitbuls.

THis is Oklahoma, Ive already spoken with the popo and I have every right to protect myself. Cops have very little respect for tweekers.

Fuck Pitbuls.
    Well this is NorKal. I’d be fine shooting a pit or an asshole trying to stab me with an aids needle. The problem is my retarded buddy would rather suck down a couple beers after work before taking his dog (and possibly his little kids) for a walk, than carry a gun. CCW is void if you’ve been drinking in our county so he has no interest. I’m the last guy to begrudge anyone their preferred relaxant at the end of the day, but idiots gonna idiot.

Pit bulls get shot in the head, tweakers in the dick. Dude in the above vid handled the situation very well.

Reactions: 232593
    The only time I have drawn my ccw was a Sharpe Pitt mix that was trying to corner me in “MY” driveway against MY truck. I will say that it’s not the dog, but the owner that creates the problem.

I have met some of the most loving Pitts, and some of the biggest assholes too. It coincides with the owners personalities and attitudes. Some people should not have dogs or kids.

I got my boy Bubba after having encountered so many "Pits" that were just so friendly. I later learned that a true Pitbull is a lankier, higher strung, breed. Many bully breeds which are chill and not lanky built are the best dogs.

Reactions: FWoo45 and Modoc

ETA: I value most dogs lives more than most adult humans and my idiot buddy thinks his open sight mini-14 is God’s fightin rifle.
    .45 AARP, that is flat assed funny.

It said the dog that killed the woman and bit her son in her home did not belong to her but she had three other pitbull 'types' in her home.

My Give-a-fuck meter reads zero. Anyone that owns those trash dogs or has other people's trash dogs in their home and gets mauled, gets no sympathy from me.

It said the dog that killed the woman and bit her son in her home did not belong to her but she had three other pitbull 'types' in her home.

My Give-a-fuck meter reads zero. Anyone that owns those trash dogs or has other people's trash dogs in their home and gets mauled, gets no sympathy from me.
    Agree 100%. From a Rottweiler guy.

The dregs of society, human or otherwise, should be cut out. Including the society itself….

They're the 13% of the dog world and always have been, you can find newspaper articles from 150 years ago about "Bull Dogge goes on rampage" lol.

boomer cartridges.jpg

They're the 13% of the dog world and always have been, you can find newspaper articles from 150 years ago about "Bull Dogge goes on rampage" lol.

View attachment 8138990
    Actually I care it carry it because it's what I was taught on and there's tons and tons of affordable ammunition for it and with a good hollow point it gets the job done

I’d put you in the ground before my pit. He’s been such a fantastic loyal dog for 12 years.

So yea I said it his life is more valuable then most shit birds on this planet.

The day and it’s coming when he passes will be one of the saddest days I will experience so far. He’s never done anything to anyone or any other dog for the most part. He has gone everywhere with me since a puppy and has been socialized from the beginning. I believe it makes all the difference.

Let me ask you this. You were going to be stranded on a complete remote island and you had the choice between a complete stranger or your dog. What would you choose?

Easy choice for me. Lol humans fuckin suck.

Last edited:
    All you friggin monkeys. Get your heads right.

It's clear, every time one of these threads pops up, that a lot of you need to fucking relocate. Or you need Jesus. Or you need to wash the hot dog stink off your jeans.

I've never had anything BUT pits and pit mixes. No one gave me a chance, and no one gives them one; been a great match ever since. Until that's all you've got, you'll never learn to respect it.

The problems lie in shitty breeding and inbreeding; and typically geographic location. You would not see bad behavior out of my animals, unless you touched my kids. But, at that point, you're lucky the dog got you 🤷‍♂️

My sympathy to anyone who was hurt. I did not watch the video. I would rather watch the dog in question(or any dog for that matter) chew the life out of a child predator.

I’d put you in the ground before my pit. He’s been such a fantastic loyal dog for 12 years.

The day and it’s coming when he passes will be one of the saddest days I will experience so far. He’s never done anything to anyone or any other dog for the most part. He has gone everywhere with me since a puppy and has been socialized from the beginning. I believe it makes all the difference.

Let me ask you this. You were going to be stranded on a complete remote island and you had the choice between a complete stranger or your dog. What would you choose?

I'd choose a dog, as well. Better eating than human.

My two bits having been around all kinds of different animals all my life:

Animals have traits across the species, in that species different breeds have their own traits. These can "over ride" the first, and the first can over ride the second.

In the world of dogs, the domesticated dog they setup to be around humans, this is the foundation, the different breeds have different traits, these traits are also hard wired into the animal. You may never see the trait but it is there hiding just under the surface waiting for a moment to come out.

I once had a Border Collie, I am a big fan of smart dogs, they are however very "high energy". It is not going to want to lay on the couch all day, they are just not wired that way. It had never been around animals, but it just "knew" how to work sheep, he would not move them where you wanted but he would move them and keep them together. Never more then a nip at the heal to get them moving. This is how the dog is wired. I currently have a Great Pyrenees mix and she just watches them, if so much as a ground hog comes close she is after it and will flat kill it. Never trained to do this it is hard wired. Aside from the few times in the field, and the wife hates it as she is a great big house dog and needs a bath after going out she had no training.....in fact a very "stupid" dog. Nothing like a Border.

Point is these dogs have the underlying trait to work sheep, or protect sheep. You may never see the trait but if just the right thing happens it will come out.

A pit also has an underlying trait, to fight and kill. This is what was breed into the animal, it is there even if you are lucky enough to never see it, it is just under the surface. I personally think you could do nothing "wrong" and that trait just jump to the surface. Just like the trait to work sheep, he just "knew" what to do, it is what the breed does.

Do some looking into the Soviet fox breeding experiments, real interesting stuff. Some bred to be gentile others aggressive, and with each generation it just got worse and worse. They are just setup that way.

Personally knowing the underlying trait of that specific breed I have no use for them.....AT ALL.

It goes back to no bad dog just bad humans, humans bred that trait into them the human is to blame. You need to cross it for generations with a more mellow breed to get that out of them IMHO. But that also has issues, see the current golden doodle health issues. After Gen 1 things start to get dicey

I clicked on the video but didn't watch it to it's end. I wish it was a clean stoppage as I don't like to see any dog suffer. Pitbulls and the damage and suffering they cause are caused by humans. They were created to fight by the 'sporting crowd' back when going to speakeasys, the red light district and betting on dogfights and bare-knuckle fights were a 'gentlemen's' only form of entertainment.

Why TF didn't the owner yelling about his dog being shot come outside and tend to his dying dog? Because he's another irresponsible POS pit owner that didn't care about or control his dog when it was alive.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FWoo45
    Pit bulls and their owners are typically a good match for each other. Girl down the street just got attacked yesterday by a pit. I live in a pretty quiet upper middle class neighborhood too, not a trailer park where you usually find these dogs and their owners. When pitbull owners explain how kind and loving their dogs are, they aren’t trying to convince you, they’re trying to convince themselves. Ticking time bombs.

I had to go out and have my coffee before answering, and the absolute best answer I can find is that you're just an idiot who has learned to run its face with attitude and ignorance rather than reasoned intelligence. The world seems full of that.

Last edited:
    You obviously have zero experience with pits.
    I've had to shoot a few of those loving animals.
    No hesitation, no remorse.
    ON this we agree. I put a round in the back of ones head not long ago. Hit the ground like a sack of shit from a10 story window. Wish I could have dropped a few more.

I had to go out and have my coffee before answering, and the absolute best answer I can find is that you're just an idiot who has learned to run its face with attitude and ignorance rather than reasoned intelligence. The world seems full of that.

I clicked on the video but didn't watch it to it's end. I wish it was a clean stoppage as I don't like to see any dog suffer. Pitbulls and the damage and suffering they cause are caused by humans. They were created to fight by the 'sporting crowd' back when going to speakeasys, the red light district and betting on dogfights and bare-knuckle fights were a 'gentlemen's' only form of entertainment.

Why TF didn't the owner yelling about his dog being shot come outside and tend to his dying dog? Because he's another irresponsible POS pit owner that didn't care about or control his dog when it was alive.
    You got that right. The sad part is thats 95% of their owners.

My two bits having been around all kinds of different animals all my life:

Animals have traits across the species, in that species different breeds have their own traits. These can "over ride" the first, and the first can over ride the second.

In the world of dogs, the domesticated dog they setup to be around humans, this is the foundation, the different breeds have different traits, these traits are also hard wired into the animal. You may never see the trait but it is there hiding just under the surface waiting for a moment to come out.

I once had a Border Collie, I am a big fan of smart dogs, they are however very "high energy". It is not going to want to lay on the couch all day, they are just not wired that way. It had never been around animals, but it just "knew" how to work sheep, he would not move them where you wanted but he would move them and keep them together. Never more then a nip at the heal to get them moving. This is how the dog is wired. I currently have a Great Pyrenees mix and she just watches them, if so much as a ground hog comes close she is after it and will flat kill it. Never trained to do this it is hard wired. Aside from the few times in the field, and the wife hates it as she is a great big house dog and needs a bath after going out she had no training.....in fact a very "stupid" dog. Nothing like a Border.

Point is these dogs have the underlying trait to work sheep, or protect sheep. You may never see the trait but if just the right thing happens it will come out.

A pit also has an underlying trait, to fight and kill. This is what was breed into the animal, it is there even if you are lucky enough to never see it, it is just under the surface. I personally think you could do nothing "wrong" and that trait just jump to the surface. Just like the trait to work sheep, he just "knew" what to do, it is what the breed does.

Do some looking into the Soviet fox breeding experiments, real interesting stuff. Some bred to be gentile others aggressive, and with each generation it just got worse and worse. They are just setup that way.

Personally knowing the underlying trait of that specific breed I have no use for them.....AT ALL.

It goes back to no bad dog just bad humans, humans bred that trait into them the human is to blame. You need to cross it for generations with a more mellow breed to get that out of them IMHO. But that also has issues, see the current golden doodle health issues. After Gen 1 things start to get dicey
    Excellent.

Just like some guns are made for dove and some for Griz. You may be able to convert one to the other but it would take a lot of work and time.

I dont know what people's fascination with these beasts are. I'm surrounded by them, Two of them on my left that just stand at the fence everytime I go in the back yard, 2 or 3 behind me, 4 in one yard a couple houses up, Two more just around the corner. Nothing higher than a 4' cyclone fence between me and them when I go for a walk. I always carry my 45ACP and have made it really clear that I will not be bitten and if one so much as steps on my lawn its dead, on sight, no warning shot, no mercy. fuck pitbuls and their owners. Dont try to tell me its the god damn socializing, its the fucking breed. did I say fuck pitbuls.

Indiana Sheriff's Deputy Killed in Dog Attack That Left Her ...

View attachment 8138946
    U.S. News & World Report
    https://www.usnews.com › ... › Indiana News

8 hours ago — Authorities say a sheriff's deputy died after being attacked in her Indianapolis home by a dog that also bit and wounded her 8-year-old son.

This is how its done. I like this video, expand it and enjoy.

People who live around us seem to have a similar idea of dogs. They love their dogs (who don’t bite according to the owners). Their little darlin’s wouldn’t hurt a flea.

WELL SHIT on THAT! One set was so bad, they would wait at my door. Got to where I could not even walk out of our home unless I was armed. The grouch of the neighborhood (not me though I try hard at times to achieve that distinction) has lovely little dogs, travel everywhere and have no issues challenging you at your doorstep. Yet he raises hell if you even think about protecting your self from his little darlin. The current bunch next door has their lovely little Doberman, they love him and love him but now I have a standing threat to shoot him on sight if he crosses our property line again. That finally ended them bringing him to the lake. They are weekend residents and seem like nice people but after the third attack even Brenda Lea had to take my side at my temper burst over having to defend both of us from that sweet little darlin.

I like dogs, I also like cats, horses, pigs, cattle, birds goats, will tolerate sheep and most wild creatures (excepting deer, but I really like them right after they come out of the deep freeze and hit the frying pan). (Deer have killed too many of our vehicles and destroyed our garden too often). In fact, if it doesn’t harm me and mine, I pretty much think its great.

But sink your teeth in me or mine, I don’t care if you are a four legged, two legged, or no legged, I can’t tolerate the constant threat of attack, I will defend myself.

Last edited:
    My friends arm when the pit tried to go through the door to get the UPS guy.
    Got her arm instead.View attachment 8139043
    I was at the vet picking up our cat, people were patiently waiting with their well behaved dogs sitting at their chairs behind me when a girl brought in a big pitbull on a leash and went to the far side of the waiting room.

Some other dog must have triggered it because that dogs roaring bark sounded like an explosion. The receptionist asked the pit's owner who was wearing shorts "Did he bite you?" and the girl said yes. Her leg was a mess with blood running down onto the tile floor. Her legs weren't pretty any more.

She should have left a check to euthanize that wothless POS and walked out.

@sirhrmechanic

I took the time to do a bit of research. You neednt read past the first paragaph.

It's a slippery slope just lke the gun problem we're trying to deal with. You cant just ban them. One solution might be making it clearly known that if a pitbul attacks and hurts someone, that person has the right to inflict the same punishment on the owner up to and including death by their relatives. Make it a gub'mmint sponsored program with graphic content videos of maulings and what happens to the owner.

blog.dogsbite.org › 2021/06/2020-dog-bite-fatality-sta2020 U.S. Dog Bite Fatality Statistics - DogsBite.org

Jun 1, 2021 · Pit bulls have killed over 440 Americans since. 46 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities

Reactions: Yasherka
    All you friggin monkeys. Get your heads right.

It's clear, every time one of these threads pops up, that a lot of you need to fucking relocate. Or you need Jesus. Or you need to wash the hot dog stink off your jeans.

I've never had anything BUT pits and pit mixes. No one gave me a chance, and no one gives them one; been a great match ever since. Until that's all you've got, you'll never learn to respect it.

The problems lie in shitty breeding and inbreeding; and typically geographic location. You would not see bad behavior out of my animals, unless you touched my kids. But, at that point, you're lucky the dog got you 🤷‍♂️

My sympathy to anyone who was hurt. I did not watch the video. I would rather watch the dog in question(or any dog for that matter) chew the life out of a child predator.
    But this dog in this video charged the neighbor. Poor choice, poor outcome.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    I was at the vet picking up our cat, people were patiently waiting with their well behaved dogs sitting at their chairs behind me when a girl brought in a big pitbull on a leash and went to the far side of the waiting room.

Some other dog must have triggered it because that dogs roaring bark sounded like an explosion. The receptionist asked the pit's owner who was wearing shorts "Did he bite you?" and the girl said yes. Her leg was a mess with blood running down onto the tile floor. Her legs weren't pretty any more.

She should have left a check to euthanize that wothless POS and walked out.
    That's the problem. Easily triggered and strong/deadly. Only thing worse is two or three of them feeding off each other's emotions.
    My friend's pit now has seizures and frothing, vet doesn't know what's wrong with it, sad situation. I get invited, I don't want to go over there for dinner. If a plate falls onto the floor - that's all it takes.

• Sad
    Reactions: BCP and Maggot
    Well, it's like this. Those dog were bred to fight. They didn't fight, they got shot by the owner or turned into bait dogs. Thats how the breed evolved. Only the fighters survived.

To try and de program the 'fighting spirit' in a fighting dog is like trying to train a beagle not to sniff the ground, a Chihuahua not to yap or a pointer pup to not take interest in a bird.

My cat just farms out his assassinations to the local pit bull community.

Put me down for "shoot the owner also" camp

Seen plenty of well behaved Pitts. 100% how they are raised and treated by owners.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    My cat just farms out his assassinations to the local pit bull community.

Put me down for "shoot the owner also" camp

Seen plenty of well behaved Pitts. 100% how they are raised and treated by owners.
    Until they regress to what they were bred for, and its there in everyone of them.
    Well, it's like this. Those dog were bred to fight. They didn't fight, they got shot by the owner or turned into bait dogs. Thats how the breed evolved. Only the fighters survived.

To try and de program the 'fighting spirit' in a fighting dog is like trying to train a beagle not to sniff the ground, a Chihuahua not to yap or a pointer pup to not take interest in a bird.

Pitbulls have their reputation for a reason. I board and train dogs here at the house. Kind of just fell into my lap after we moved and got so busy I started doing it full time. Seeing as we have multiple dogs, sometimes around 10/day counting my own 3, I require owners to do a “meet and greet” before the actual boarding to see how their dogs behave around other dogs. I absolutely refuse pitbulls here. I’ve heard very few pit owners say, yeah my dog is aggressive. They ALL say “it’s the sweetest most cuddly dog you’ve ever met”. Pit bulls have a reputation for a reason. If you can keep them away from other dogs, triggers, etc then fine. If they attack you or your child then you had it coming. Just because your dog isn’t constantly foaming at the mouth doesn’t mean they don’t have the potential to snap. When owners say their pit is harmless and sweet, they aren’t really trying to convince anyone but themselves.

Unfortunately you can't shoot the owners

I would defend myself from a Pit or any large vicious dog without remorse. When I was young and poor, I hitchhiked a lot and fought off a many dog with feet and hands or with what ever I could get my hands on but fortunately never a pit.

That said, shooting a dog in self defense is the easy part. Like laying your motorcycle down on the highway. Likely it’s the aftermath that will be the most deadly……

As a dog lover who owns Rottweilers, I would never own a Pittbull. The breed has been ruined by the scumbags that tend to own these dogs. We all know the type. Inbreeding, kept isolated, chained up all day, deprived of food/water, abused, etc. The dogs become super territorial and aggressive. You are taking a serious chance and assuming a huge liability in owning one of these dogs. No thanks.

As a dog lover who owns Rottweilers, I would never own a Pittbull. The breed has been ruined by the scumbags that tend to own these dogs. We all know the type. Inbreeding, kept isolated, chained up all day, deprived of food/water, abused, etc. The dogs become super territorial and aggressive. You are taking a serious chance and assuming a huge liability in owning one of these dogs. No thanks.
    Agreed. I have and have had several, wolfdogs. Their aggressiveness can depend a lot on the % of wolf content.
    The more wolf, the more independent they become. Socialization from birth is an absolute must. Males tend to be a bit more agressive. Must be toxic male syndrome.

My female, Nikita, I would trust with an infant, not a mean bone in her body towards humans but she kills every 4 leg that enters her territory.. Her mate on the other hand was a mean SOB. He wouldnt attack but if he didnt like what you were doing would bite to get away. Where you run into trouble with them is pack mentality seems to throw socialization out the window. All f mine could clear an 8 foot fence so the need for Real containment is a must.