• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Another Positive ECCO machine review.

jzerfoss

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2019
WV and VA
I sent in my SWR Omega 30 circa 2008ish to ECCO machine to have it recored and the base threaded to 1.375x24. The suppressor was getting to the point where I couldn't get the build up out and I started seeing accuracy issues that I hadn't seen before. They basically built a new suppressor and used the serialized tube on the front portion. They also fixed a EA TBAC CB adapter I had bought that had the taper cut wrong on it. The can is noticeably quieter, dropped the weight from 26-27oz(new/clean) to 19oz, and has less backpressure on my gas guns. The wait is long but as long as you are patient it's totally worth it if you have an older out of date can. Him and his wife were great with communication and information. Would recommend 100%

The first pic is my suppressor and the second is one that was built very similarly to mine.
20211011_145730.jpg

Screenshot_20211108-200952_Instagram.jpg

Nick cut down and threaded a Uberti 1873 for me last year. Came out awesome. One of my favorite rifles to shoot.

And the AAC Evo9 that he recored for me is awesome.

sent my 3 AAC cans to them, got a pic last night
1638892691378.png

The more I shoot it the more it impresses me. My backyard 100yd range starts beside my house. I was shooting ball ammo from my 16" AR with my ECCO recored suppressor and my Girlfriend and the kids were watching TV didn't even know I was shooting. They normally always hear me. I don't have a decibel meter but this thing sounds good.

Reactions: Edgecrusher