• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Another pretty face

308crosshairs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2005
Dallas
DSCN1278.jpg

At 0200hrs fuckface here came to the corn hors d'oeuvre for a snack. Perfect wind conditions in my face which was to my benefit, since I had to wait about 10 minutes for him to turn for a good broad side. It seems these boars have been coming to the bait site with frequent regularity.

Re: Another pretty face

.....those damned fuckfaces

(are you worried about retaliation from the pig world for posting this pic?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....those damned fuckfaces </div></div>

lol...just about spewed dip spit all ovrer my screen!

I got an idea, lets clense the pig,wrap it in a white sheet and slide it in the Indian Ocean. Whatcha think??????

this little piggie went to the market... this little little piggie suck started a 308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got an idea, lets clense the pig,wrap it in a white sheet and slide it in the Indian Ocean. Whatcha think?????? </div></div>

funny shit....

Another pig apparently witnessed the 'fuckface' being peacefully captured and while detained was executed.

The FDA is investigating...

Classic, fuckface - LOL this is full of win!

Nice porker, by the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cap-Kilo66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What night vision setup is that? </div></div>
It is a PVS27, great for shooting at night at extended distances. Provided you have sufficient ambient moon light.

was it an army helio out of kentucky or was it billy zane rappin out a uber secret helio?

There ya go. Pour the corn to 'em and put 'em in the freezer.
Hard to beat fresh poke.