• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another reason I hate .45 ACP

NJRaised

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2021
Port Murray NJ
Range day sacrifice. At least my tires were about shot anyways 😂

I stand by my statement, I hate 45 ACP.

Attachments

• B68750BD-A076-4616-8D6D-4483B698C5AF.jpeg
    B68750BD-A076-4616-8D6D-4483B698C5AF.jpeg
    668.9 KB · Views: 268
You, or someone else shot your car? Like, what the fuck, man.

why would this be unique to the .45 ?

I thought this was a hook for a 9 vs 45 duel thread. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You know that if you had used 9mm, you could have shot more times for the same effect and enjoyed it more.

Last edited:
Reactions: DustBun and Maggot
Pussy! Real men use a .44 mag on their tires!

richard-pryor-stand-philosopher.jpg
Speaking of .44 magnum this cop took one at point blank range in the chest and survived the vest stopped it.

• Sad
Reactions: TheTexasRAT
Used to pick them up all the time from driving in the pits at OBRPC — never had one cut a hole like that.

That .45 acp case was speaking to you..... rather loudly.... that tire needs to go, now....

It was alignment time 10000 miles ago. It might also be suspension component time.

I'm assuming you drive a Ford.
WTF is it with their front suspension?

My previous Chevy trucks could go forever without needing a realignment. In 100k, I've had four and rebuilt the front end before.
Now the passenger side ball joints are bad, the left outer tire rod is bad and those big assed bushings under the floor pan are bad.

I love the truck, but their components and geometry are complete shit.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you drive a Ford.
WTF is it with their front suspension?

My previous Chevy trucks could go forever without needing a realignment. In 100k, I've had four and rebuilt the front in before.
Now the passenger side ball joints are bad, the left outer tire rod is bad and those big assed bushings under the floor pan are bad.

I love the truck, but their components and geometry are complete shit.
It’s an older Tacoma that i beat on like a rented mule

It’s an older Tacoma that i beat on like a rented mule
As much as I like my Chevy truck, I think this is a symptom of modern manufacturing and design and not necessarily brand specific. At 160K, I had to rebuild the front end of my 2009. In Truth though, my case is due to the fact that I beat mine like it’s rented. Baja speeds in a rough cow pasture are not actually wise or prudent.

I claim to be neither.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country