• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another reason why liberal RINO Mitt Romney sucks.

500grains

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2008
dirt nap
Mitt Romney revealed Wednesday who he voted for in the 2016 presidential election.
His wife, Ann Romney.

"I wrote in the name of a person who I admire deeply, who I think would be an excellent president," the Republican U.S Senate candidate told the Deseret News and KSL editorial boards in response to a question. "I realized it wasn't going to go anywhere, but nonetheless felt that I was putting in a very solid name."

Ridiculous.

Having met him and spent time with him. He is a good guy. He got weird and jealous with Donald.

But he still is a good guy and would have made a great president.

Having met him and spent time with him. He is a good guy. He got weird and jealous with Donald.

But he still is a good guy and would have made a great president.
He is a nice guy. But he is in it for himself. He would have been better than Hillary or Obama. But he is an east coast liberal. Romney care is proof.

8B5A090F-A931-4905-A327-20E94A2414EC.jpeg

Best president we never had.

I will never forgive Romney for ruthlessly attacking every one of his Republican primary opponents until they were vanquished, then handling Obama with kid gloves and refusing to engage. He just gave it to him. Thanks Mitt, for the second term of that crap.

I will never forgive Romney for ruthlessly attacking every one of his Republican primary opponents until they were vanquished, then handling Obama with kid gloves and refusing to engage. He just gave it to him. Thanks Mitt, for the second term of that crap.
Exactly. Mitt Romney is a fool. He should run as a democrat in 2020 with hillary. This beta male can be her VP.

Hi,

Well shit...Bernie Madoff was nice to me when I met him too. He just got a little greedy with peoples money lol but he would have been a great at running the SEC because he was nice to me.

Mitt Romney is ENEMA WASTE .....

Sincerely,
Theis

There, fixed it for ya.

Claimed he never raised taxes in Massachusetts but......

He decreased the time between having to file (and pay) to register your vehicle.

Jumped up the costs of CCW licenses big time.

Revoked all issued for life FID cards and made them have two year renewals with a fee.

Required all sellers of ammunition have a Massachusetts license to conduct business handing the anti gun AG the tools needed to restrict sales of ammo to MA citizens - all those sweet out of state ammo sales you take advantage of we cant do unless we want to have someone from a neighboring state receive and deliver our ammo. The AG sends cease and desist letters when she finds out some company sends ammo to us.

Mitt Romney is all about Mitt Romney. I think he has some sort of Daddy complex and believes he has to fulfill a destiny his father failed to reach.

He claims to love his wife so much yet he continues in politics which I believe she hates. She has some medical issues, if he so loved his family over self, Id see him settling down and spending time with the family rather than being exposed for who he is - all about Mitt.