• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Another round of FREE or near free stuff for someone that can use it

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, looking to give away from free stuff or pretty close to free stuff. Hoping to pass it along to people who have a specific use for it and don't want you to pay me for it (outside shipping).

RULES:
    1) please don't take it all. Multiple items is OK.
    2) be lenient on shipping times. I travel for work and training and it can take me a little bit to ship sometimes.
    3) It's free or near free; I will cover shipping and you can throw an extra $10-20 in the collection plate at church or your favorite charity.
    4) After publicly posting what you want, please PM me your address for the gear.
    5) Just leave me some feedback on here if so obliged. No need to, though.

1) Springfield Hellcat Holster. It was a cheaper Kydex holster off Amazon that I cut to make it fit an optic. - FREE
    2) Two glock mag holsters. These were awesome, but I went to a dual system and don't need these. - FREE - Going to JDLawrence3
    3) two KYWI style mag pouches for pistol - FREE - Going to TicTacTex
    4) TAB gear AICS mag pouch - FREE - Going to Bull Arms
    5) Remington 700 trigger (no sear included, couldn't find it), and a complete R700 factory trigger. - FREE - going to JeremyHunter and MarshallDodge
    6) FGMM 6 creed SRP brass. Not a ton in there and might be some Hornady LRP brass. All factory 1x fired - FREE - Going to Lone Soldier
    7) One Tigris stock pack - FREE - Going to Lone Soldier
    8) Mossberg ATR trigger. Upgraded to a Timney - FREE
    9) Tennessee Arms Co AR-308 poly lower - $50 shipped to your FFL

I will be posting some more stuff later in a separate ad so things don't get too crazy.

429E9DA5-CE74-40B7-BC30-E36AFC7411B7.jpeg

Last edited:
    I will take the-
    5) Remington 700 trigger (no sear included, couldn't find it), and a complete R700 factory trigger. - FREE

I have a spare sear from one that the trigger broke.

Hey @MarshallDodge, let me see if I can send you the one with the missing sear and give the other to Jeremy.

@MarshallDodge we are good to go. Shoot me your address. Jeremy will let you have the one with the missing sear.

Hey guys, just a heads up I will be shipping this next Monday. Got a little busy with work this week.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
    You are a true gentleman. If it's still available, I will take the TNarmsco LR-308 lower. Will send PM asap.

Hey guys, believe it or not I finally made it to the PO and got all your goodies shipped to you! Sorry for the delay on that, life's been crazy.

I'm still figuring out the lower receiver and will let you guys know what I figure out on that (the original person that wanted it showed Banned).

More free stuff will be posted in a new ad so stay posted. Thanks!

• Love
    Reactions: HOOFER