• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Another satisfied Liberty Optics Customer

Buzzsaw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2006
Frisco, Texas
Just bought my second Leupold from Scott. Same great service, same great pricing, same great guy! If you are in the market for a Leupold, you owe it to yourself and your wallet to contact Scott Berish at Liberty Optics in the great state of Montana.

Re: Another satisfied Liberty Optics Customer

Thanks Buzzsaw! Great doing business with you again.

As I was telling a supplier today, as soon as you start believing all the nice things people write about you you start messing up, just like a sports team that reads about itself in the paper....then gets walloped in the big game.

We sincerely appreciate all the kind feedback, but rest assured it will NOT go to our heads. We are still humble, still haven't accomplished anything yet, and have much work to do to acheive the level we desire.

The Hide has been very good to us, and we aim to give back.

Take care,

Scott

I got a call today from Scott, he's mailing me a scope on Monday....not saying what it is yet....but it's special
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnCalloway</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This scot guy must be the man. Everyone loves him on the hide. I think I will look him up. </div></div>

DO IT!!! as far as Im concerned, he's the ONLY optics dealer. you just cant ask for a better guy to deal with. Call him, and you'll see. (and the best prices around
wink.gif
)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnCalloway</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This scot guy must be the man. Everyone loves him on the hide. I think I will look him up. </div></div>

you wont regret it. Best vendor from whom I have ever bought anything. And thats saying a lot, because we are blessed with some great ones. Scott just goes the extra mile on communication, etc.. Seems to always make time to make sure the customer is catered to. Definitely my go to source.

Waiting on a Premier from him now. Speaking of which.....
smile.gif

(by great vendors I mean people like Doug @ Cameraland and everyone @ USO etc...)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a call today from Scott, he's mailing me a scope on Monday....not saying what it is yet....but it's special
laugh.gif
</div></div>

You fucker. I bet I know what it is. You got in line in front of me.
cry.gif

I bet i know too.

We should jack his ups guy and get his special package.

Im waiting on the premier too

Scott took great care of me while doing business with him. GOOD MAN!

Just met Scott today at the gun show, very straightforward, tirelessly answers
everyones questions. He should be a name in the optics sales business before
long. He's excited about what he does so you don't feel like your bothering him.

Scott is great to deal with. In these days superior customer service will always prevail and always get my business.

I too cannot say enough about the wonderful product and service that Scott offers. I had an issue with a recent purchase and Scott took care of me and got me a replacement in short order.

Scott is THE MAN when you need optics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hypertex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I too cannot say enough about the wonderful product and service that Scott offers. I had an issue with a recent purchase and Scott took care of me and got me a replacement in short order.

Scott is THE MAN when you need optics. </div></div>

Me too, in VERY short order. Door to door in a week.

I too am another satisfied customer of Scott's. I just received my Seekins base and rings for my 700. The next order I place with him will be for a scope. If I need something, and he sells it, I will give him my business everytime.

Thanks for the kind comments, guys. You are just awesome to deal with. Every Hider has been first class to correspond with and do business with.

One thing I really appreciate is how if things don't quite as fast or smooth as we like, you always give me the benefit of the doubt to make it right. We have a high trust factor right now and we will work to keep it that way. We understand who the real boss is.

Thanks,

Scott

Very few suppliers consistently live up to expectations the percentage is unusually high on this site.Scott coasts into this catagory with relative ease.He will continue to assist me in the redistribution of yet unearned currency.

Darren

Great person and dealer.
Received my base and rings a couple days after ordering. Received an email confirmation when shipped and items were packaged well.

+1 Scott's gtg!
I ordered some seekins rings and got them in 2 days! Thanks Scott.

Nate

hello---first post here---just got off phone a few minutes ago with scott---you are all correct---he seems like a genuine "good guy"---answers with intent to help are most refreshing---
smile.gif

Another plug for Scott. Just got my Premier from him and as usual it wasan easy transaction. This guy deserves to be supported, he actually cares about his customers. This is my 4th scope with him and he has become my first call when I am in the market. Thanks for being a stand up guy Scott.

Darrell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David777</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another plug for Scott. Just got my Premier from him and as usual it wasan easy transaction. This guy deserves to be supported, he actually cares about his customers. This is my 4th scope with him and he has become my first call when I am in the market. Thanks for being a stand up guy Scott.

Darrell </div></div>

Yeah yeah yeah, Scotts great.

What about the Premier?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David777</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another plug for Scott. Just got my Premier from him and as usual it wasan easy transaction. This guy deserves to be supported, he actually cares about his customers. This is my 4th scope with him and he has become my first call when I am in the market. Thanks for being a stand up guy Scott.

Darrell </div></div>

What about the Premier? </div></div>

LMAO....I was thinkin the same thing

You guys are hilarious. Well, it just got here so these comments are based upon 10 minutes with it. It is the 3-15 & has the Gen II reticule. First impressions, great glass and I do like this reticule. It is built like a tank, maybe even a bit heavy, but not that big of a deal. The parallax and illumination controls are a bit stiff, but it is brand new. Elevation & windage knobs have a good, albeit slightly stiff, tactile feel and good audible clicks. I will be able to tell you more after it is mounted and I can get out to the range this weekend. A friend I shoot with has a S&B 5-25 so I am very interested to compare the glass. At this point, I am pretty pleased. I think this will end up being a good purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luvman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David777</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another plug for Scott. Just got my Premier from him and as usual it wasan easy transaction. This guy deserves to be supported, he actually cares about his customers. This is my 4th scope with him and he has become my first call when I am in the market. Thanks for being a stand up guy Scott.

Darrell </div></div>

What about the Premier? </div></div>

LMAO....I was thinkin the same thing </div></div>

Scott is contacting Premier about the next batch he is getting tomorrow...

Or so I hear, hahaha

ya cant wait for my Premier 3-15x50 then my 5-25x56 SOOOO pumped!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Scott recently. All the recognition is well deserved. Thanks for the hospitality, and I wish you hadn't shown me a premier......

Scott