• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Another scammer: Eliteshotgunshop.com

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    I just got this an email from Cole Gun. If you’re a shotgun or you probably know about them, their primary claim the fame is they will make you a really decent stock for a shotgun or rifle…

IMG_0467.jpeg

When you stumble across a deal that's too good to be true, or the only website on earth with your hard to find item in stock, and they only accept bitcoin or cashapp for payment....and you STILL take the bait....I feel like the only person you get to be upset with is the guy in the mirror.

When you stumble across a deal that's too good to be true, or the only website on earth with your hard to find item in stock, and they only accept bitcoin or cashapp for payment....and you STILL take the bait....I feel like the only person you get to be upset with is the guy in the mirror.
    Yeah, in a perfect world we should be able to shop online without a fear of losing our money.

But reality is that we can't so just understanding these basics is just par for the course when doing any business online these days.

their primary claim the fame is they will make you a really decent stock for a shotgun or rifle…
    Ah, to me..my friend....their primary claim is that they actually do Beretta shotgun parts, repair and gunsmithing and do so in reasonable time...unlike Beretta to whom I'd never send a firearm back to.

Cheers...hope you are well