• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Step Toward Libtard Sharia Law In Your Backyard

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    We're not talking about differences between Catholics, Protestants and Jews. Many of those faiths have been well represented in the sphere of government service but a "peaceful" or "moderate" muslim is the exception rather than the rule.

They have an aversion toward our constitution and God given rights more than anyone else suffering from TDS.

President Poopy Pants has nominated other muslims to the bench but this is the first one that is a woman.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-nominates-muslim-woman-federal-100125827.html

Last edited:
    There is a such a thing as a competent minority female nominee, but Xiden isn't picking from those. He picking fro the "I got into law School by affirmative action" - the ones that can't pass basic law 101 when Kennedy pimps them. The problem is all of Xidens nominees except the Marxist banker and the dog shooter eventually got thru - including the terrorist tree-spiker.
    For example:

Well Sharia law isn't going to bother me nearly as much as it will bother all the evil left-wing types who hate me...
    Perfect own goal there...
    Sharia Law is a disease that needs to be wiped from the face of the planet. I have the vaccine, but the body doesnt tolerate it well.

If the Republicans retake the Senate, Mitch should stop confirming ALL Biden judges. Don't even give them a hearing. Yes, the Dems will cry, but Mitch can be a real SOB like he was with Obama and Garland.
    To retake Senate, we need to enforce voter integrity laws, block the BS mail-in balloting, and have our own cheating plan just to offset their cheating.

There is a such a thing as a competent minority female nominee, but Xiden isn't picking from those. He picking fro the "I got into law School by affirmative action" - the ones that can't pass basic law 101 when Kennedy pimps them. The problem is all of Xidens nominees except the Marxist banker and the dog shooter eventually got thru - including the terrorist tree-spiker.
    For example:

What is with this bullshit 'thank you for your question' line? It's literally patronizing when everyone uses it, and its for every fucking question.

Secondly, I'm no judge, but the question Kennedy asked about the hypothetical private business owner who would not let anyone petition/collect signatures on their property is pretty fucking straightforward unless I'm missing something. Griggsby, a judge for who knows how long, dances around the entire thing, horribly. Kennedy keeps mentioning that its a 5th Amendment right of the owner. Griggsby then shows up with it also being a 1st Amendment right making it a 5th vs 1st.

Kennedy asks who wins. She doesn't know.

Wouldn't it be the property owner wins, as the 5th is related to property and the 1st is related to GOVERNMENTS restriction of speech; therefore since the private owner isn't government related, she has the right over what goes on with her property, and the 1st Amendment doesn't apply at all.

So can I be a federal judge now?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    What is with this bullshit 'thank you for your question' line? It's literally patronizing when everyone uses it, and its for every fucking question.
    It's a way to patronize and waste time that the interviewer would otherwise use on more questions showing that they didn't really even deserve to graduate law school.

Kennedy asks who wins. She doesn't know.
    No she doesn't. I love when Kennedy does these hearings - he shows that they have no comprehension of the Bill of Rights and Constitution, let alone basic law. They are all activists and have the potential to harm justice for decades to come.

No she doesn't. I love when Kennedy does these hearings - he shows that they have no comprehension of the Bill of Rights and Constitution, let alone basic law. They are all activists and have the potential to harm justice for decades to come.

Kennedy - You're looking to be appointed to this court which hears almost all of the cases related to XYZ. What do you know about these laws concerning XYZ?

Judge - I've never been involved in a case having to do with XYZ.

Then what in the fuck are you doing here? Let me go to an interview to be a fucking heart surgeon with zero heart or surgery experience and lets see what they say.

Holy shit.

There’s a vaccine that can cure sharia law… just a single 175 grain dose anywhere in the upper torso or head/neck area.
    I honestly think this particular nominee, is not prone to Sharia law. She is however, prone to ""racial justice".

This is why you never trust/give gov much power to start with.

But nah, folks gotta take the state and their lord and savior 🤮

Reactions: TACC
    I may go straight to Hell for this one but

Peaceful Muslim is THE definition of an Oxymoron.

Their mission according to their Koran is to destroy all infidels that don’t convert. If you aren’t Muslim you are an in finder.

Ever read Christianity V1.0? Some pretty fucked up stuff

Religion has always been a tool, used by the slightly smarter to control the masses of dumb dumbs, get them to kill for you even though they personally have no beef with the other guy, in the US we just are slowly replacing it with political parties, and the same dumb fuckers are the ones who vote “party line”

But getting hooked on “god” or gov is generally not a good thing.

Religion has always been a tool, used by the slightly smarter to control the masses of dumb dumbs, get them to kill for you even though they personally have no beef with the other guy, in the US we just are slowly replacing it with political parties, and the same dumb fuckers are the ones who vote “party line”

My opinion is that Christianity is perfect. The religions that twist it and impose themselves over people are evil.

My opinion is that Christianity is perfect. The religions that twist it and impose themselves over people are evil.

And Christianity doesn’t impose its “values” on others? You sure that’s the angle you want to work here? 😂

• Love
    Reactions: Mina_
    You think spineless / fill their pockets republicans are going to do anything?

Oh they will tell you they will repeal this abs be anti tax and pro freedom while campaigning. Then they get in and sit on their hands at best, pass things like the unpatriot act at worst

Who says they ARENT pro freedom?

The same statists who scream for crazy background checks to exercise your 2A rights, cry “constitution” when someone says maybe you should have to flash a ID to vote.

The same right wing pro individual liberty pandering types, are 1 strike you’re fucked if someone wants to do some drug that drug daddy gov didn’t OK, even in their own home while not hurting anyone.

None of them are pro freedom, it’s not in the government interest for you to have MORE freedom or MORE of the fruits of your labors. And these facts are just a old rerun too

Last edited:
    FB_IMG_1573514930975.jpg

Christ himself is/was perfect.

Christianity is a distortion of his simple truth, used, as TT above mentioned, to deceive the weak and frightened, in order to manipulate them and relive them of the contents of their wallets.

All religions follow the same pattern,

Around the world, people aren't being forced to become Christians. There are plenty of threats and killings against people who don't want to become Muslims.

If a Muslim accepts Christ then they have a death sentence waiting over their head.

If someone rejects Christ you don't hear about anyone putting them to death.

I'm not Catholic but if I had a choice between them and a Muslim, I'll take the guy with the rosary every time.

I'm not Pentecostal but if I had a choice between them and a Muslim, I'll take the guy speaking in tongues every time.

I'm not Jewish but if I had a choice between them and a Muslim, I'll take the guy with the Kosher lifestyle every time.

If anyone thinks living next to Christians is just as bad as Muslims then go live in Afghanistan and let us know how that works out for you.

If it's a choice between following Jesus Christ or following Muhamad then I'd rather be a slave to the Jewish Carpenter.

Around the world, people aren't being forced to become Christians. There are plenty of threats and killings against people who don't want to become Muslims.

If a Muslim accepts Christ then they have a death sentence waiting over their head.

If someone rejects Christ you don't hear about anyone putting them to death.

I'm not Catholic but if I had a choice between them and a Muslim, I'll take the guy with the rosary every time.

I'm not Pentecostal but if I had a choice between them and a Muslim, I'll take the guy speaking in tongues every time.

I'm not Jewish but if I had a choice between them and a Muslim, I'll take the guy with the Kosher lifestyle every time.

If anyone thinks living next to Christians is just as bad as Muslims then go live in Afghanistan and let us know how that works out for you.

If it's a choice between following Jesus Christ or following Muhamad then I'd rather be a slave to the Jewish Carpenter.

I opt out of all of it, peace to all who are smart enough to stay in their own lane, may their gods have mercy on those who don’t because I won’t

i didnt read ANY of what was posted IN this thread, only the title. and to the OP (and who ever else)
    what the fuck do you think the facemasks are about? i’ll suggest that it was more about islam than it was about stopping a virus.

call me crazy.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Christ himself is/was perfect.

Christianity is a distortion of his simple truth, used, as TT above mentioned, to deceive the weak and frightened, in order to manipulate them and relive them of the contents of their wallets.

All religions follow the same pattern,
    You are mistaken. Christianity is as perfect as Christ, as it is of Christ. Man's distortion of Christianity is evil. Christianity is not a religion. It is a faith. Religions are evil. Christianity is infallible.

You are mistaken. Christianity is as perfect as Christ, as it is of Christ. Man's distortion of Christianity is evil. Christianity is not a religion. It is a faith. Religions are evil. Christianity is infallible.
    I'm correct.

You are confused and with the mindset that something is infallible, you are beyond reason. That in and of itself is dangerous because when you believe something, anything, infallible, and you subscribe to that, then it you believe at some level that '\you' are infallible. Of course, being infallible, that gives you the position and right to subscribe rules for others. That reeks of....wait for it..........

Sharia Law.

I'm correct.

You are confused and with the mindset that something is infallible, you are beyond reason. That in and of itself is dangerous because when you believe something, anything, infallible, and you subscribe to that, then it you believe at some level that '\you' are infallible. Of course, being infallible, that gives you the position and right to subscribe rules for others. That reeks of....wait for it..........

Sharia Law.
    Christ never imposed Christianity on anyone. Anyone who does, is not of Christ.

Christ never imposed Christianity on anyone. Anyone who does, is not of Christ.
    My point exactly.

Many were murdered 'In His Name' via a sick cult that called/calls it self 'Christianity'.

Read the history of Martin Luther and most of the early sects. Read The Crucible. People were burned at the stake for being witches. Right here in America..

I dont know your age but I recall well the 70's and 89's when the sick evil proponents of 'Fundamental Christianity were making a bid for power. Thank goodness they failed. There are still 'Christian' sects that require women to wear long dresses, men little black hats, etc. Our way or your a blasphemer. Thats RELIGION and no different than Sharia Law.

Following the truth as the Holy Spirit leads you, and treating others as you wish to be treated, it what Christ intended. NO more, no less

Reactions: BLEE
    'Christian' sects that require women to wear long dresses, men little black hats, etc. Our way or your a blasphemer. Thats RELIGION and no different than Sharia Law.

What about the religion that make you wear a mask over your face or you are a blasphemer?
    That religion suddenly got real popular all around the world it seems...
    As I seem to remember the devotees of that religion are really militant about attacking unbelievers as well, even getting the police to do the persecuting.

What about the religion that make you wear a mask over your face or you are a blasphemer?
    That religion suddenly got real popular all around the world it seems...
    As I seem to remember the devotees of that religion are really militant about attacking unbelievers as well, even getting the police to do the persecuting.
    No argument there.

If you look back at the history of 'Christianity' you will find the same sort of things took place. Like I said, read the history of Luther and Lutheranism.

My whole point is that extremism in any form is dangerous, no matter what you call it.

Well Sharia law isn't going to bother me nearly as much as it will bother all the evil left-wing types who hate me...
    Perfect own goal there...
    no woke liberal, social justice warrior is going to advance sharia, and in fact just the opposite.