• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Tim Click Custom Rifle Opinions?

rwest309

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
Artesia NM
This one is not for me but I still had to share. It is too bad ass for words.

Surgeon 1581 XL Repeater / Bottom metal / Mag
Broughton 5C 1-10 F Class @ 26 inches
Surefire MB338SS
Manners T4 Adjustable in Coyote Tan
Rem trigger tuned to 2.0# crisp
Bedded in Score High Pro-Poxy
All metal parts Cerakote in Graphite Black
USO SN3-1700 Snipers Hide Limited Edition #4

I wish I had the money just to pay for the parts in this build...let alone the ammo to go out and play the ELR game.

Re: Another Tim Click Custom Rifle Opinions?

Impressive. Not a lot else one can say.

Just got a range report. 5 shots in .335 at 100yds. I will post a target pic when I get one. Supposed to stretch it to at least 500yds soon.

Thanks also to al redneck for the <span style="color: #FF0000">killer</span> 338lm loads. Anyone else that got stuff from you is bound to be very very pleased. The stuff really shoots.

"stretch" to 500 is a little understated with something like that
smile.gif

wait, you just said it wasnt yours but now you have a range report? HUH?!

500 yards is NOT a stretch for that thing..... add a 1000 yards to that and your starting to stretch it out.

Yes I said it was not mine. It is not. I did however get a range report. The builder took the rifle to the range and shot it. After he shot it he called me. He built it for a co worker of mine and I have been the point of contact between them since the begining.

If I owned this....I would definitely admit to it.

It needs to be taken to the desert for a <span style="text-decoration: underline">real</span> stretch. The range in Carlsbad where Click lives is only 500 yd max.