• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another trans shooter….this one was stopped

If these bozos want to be girls so badly they should have their dick and balls cut off, stuck in their mouths balls first with pecker hanging out, sewn up, and sent out into the community.

Reactions: 10ring'r and 101st
Again this "wokeism" makes new reporting unintelligible. From the NY Post:

Whitworth was originally paid a visit by deputies when the suspect’s sister called authorities to alert them she was lashing out and made school shooting references, the Colorado Springs Gazette reported, citing the affidavit.

Wokeism coupled with poor writing skills make it sound like the sister was lashing out, etc.

Another mentally ill and confised young man.
For the life of me i cant figure out why they keep referring to these assholes as she or he when it is obviously the opposite.
In my mind it pretty much makes anyone that does mentally ill as well.

Last edited:
Another mentally ill and confised young man.
For the life of me i cant figure out why they keep referring to these assholes as she or he when it is obviously the opposite.
In my mind it pretty makes anyone that does mentally ill as well.
It's pretty simple isnt it.

Penis and nads = Male

Vagina and clitoris = Female

Other options = emotional/mental illness

"...Before she was taken into custody, deputies found Whitworth in bed and drunk, surrounded by trash and several holes in the bedroom,...
tumblr_7c8b4fd438c2fe1dfa18f16dac161463_bdbcc4e8_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308 and Im2bent
It wasn't a shooter though. It was someone arrested for a thought crime. Sounds like someone who needs some serious help, they will never get from anti-derpesants or big pharma.

Reactions: SWgeezer
It wasn't a shooter though. It was someone arrested for a thought crime. Sounds like someone who needs some serious help, they will never get from anti-derpesants or big pharma.
SSRI's and other shit like that are more likely the cuase of alot of this shit as well as being weak minded and minipulated from a young age.

Reactions: Skunk
Gender Dysphoria/Trans is a mental Illness- it's in the DSM- and should be treated by the Pharma-Medical Industrial Complex as a mental illness. It's NOT just another revenue stream for the Pharma-Medical Complex to exploit for profit and the sick Globalists to weaponize against us.

Last edited:
The gay/trans movement is hijacked by militant Marxists. And they see hillbillies firearms as a obstacle to their inevitable rule.

So become a martyr, shoot up a school and give Joe Biden more justification to go after 2A

Militant Marxists are radicalizing mentally ill and vulnerable "useful idiots" who often have other psychological diagnosis..