• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another turd flushed.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Governors of Minnesota and North Dakota have directed U.S. and state flags to be flown at half-staff in honor of Wallin through sunset on Saturday, and encouraged residents and businesses to do the same.

Sorry for their loss but this is bullshit. There's already flag protocol, just follow it. Now we lower the flag to half mast for everyone.

Governors of Minnesota and North Dakota have directed U.S. and state flags to be flown at half-staff in honor of Wallin through sunset on Saturday, and encouraged residents and businesses to do the same.

Sorry for their loss but this is bullshit. There's already flag protocol, just follow it. Now we lower the flag to half mast for everyone.

I personally don't have a problem with people who fly their flags half mast or upside down. The flag on my house stays outside all day everyday and only comes in at night.

Reactions: FWoo45 and Maggot
    This was a TERRORIST ATTACK by ambush.

Just like Leftism, Islam is NOT compatible with Life, Freedom, Peace. Both are forms of fascism.

Rest In Peace, officer Wallin. Condolences to his family and friends.

Not a lot of information on the shooter. Wonder why???

I have 4 guesses.

squad-2000-eadc5cd4243e4344a1d73ec9aeef75db.jpg

Not a lot of information on the shooter. Wonder why???
    We have his name...Mohamed Barakat.....but more importantly this is in the article so Mohamed is obiously a right wing extremist militia member. "Officials released a photograph showing that eight of the magazines bore American flag stickers or decals." Ermagerd not American flag stickers....... unleash the Kraken

One of my good friend's son works in the Fargo PD and responded to this incident. Definitely a messed up situation. The two surviving officers (and officer Wallin) were hit multiple times each at very close range. The department recently changed vests which was thought to help save the other two but multiple hits all over the body. They really didn't have any time to draw their weapons -they thought they were responding to a vehicle accident.... this guy literally just opened fired on unsuspecting officers. I heard the suspect was shot in the arm and dropped his weapon and when he picked it back up he was told to drop it 16x before they put him down.

Body cam footage being released tomorrow.

Such a tragedy to lose a 23 yr old after 3 months on the job. My heart and prayers go out to all of the families involved. I couldn't help to think how easily it could have been to be my friend's son. We read about these type of incidents all the time, but it sinks in when it's "close to home".

Once again, a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. Yes, he wears a uniform and a badge. And he is still a human being taking care of other human beings and no amount of hysterical hyperbole and plain old equine feces is going to change my mind on that.