• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another unhinged tranny school shooter…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Personally, I'm fine with these animals not getting any news coverage they seek.

I’m actually fine with their failures getting widely publicized. It’s their successes where their “demographics” are whitewashed that I don’t like seeing on the news.

Whitewashed…. I see what I did there.

Sirhr

I’m actually fine with their failures getting widely publicized. It’s their successes where their “demographics” are whitewashed that I don’t like seeing on the news.

Whitewashed…. I see what I did there.

Sirhr

I'm fine with coverage mocking them, but against any coverage that makes them into a martyr they crave.

1713677022655.png

Hey, that’s John Conner to you pal!!!
😁😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Glowie
In spite of the fact that it make no logical sense, the media has taught and conditioned them to think this is normal behavior. What does murdering innocent school children have to do with the fact that you're trans and unhappy?

Too bad shooting up newspapers and Tv news studios didn't catch on instead of going after these poor children.

In spite of the fact that it make no logical sense, the media has taught and conditioned them to think this is normal behavior. What does murdering innocent school children have to do with the fact that you're trans and unhappy?

Too bad shooting up newspapers and Tv news studios didn't catch on instead of going after these poor children.

Specifically targeting children to murder is as old as time itself.
It is destruction of the future of humanity itself.
There is a particular entity that has hated humanity from its beginning.
He always targets the children for indoctrination, murder, and exploitation. He is particularly fond of children being sacrificed in his many names.

Exactly...

Cheers!
I'm tracking...
I was still going with, Lucas never killed kids.. and the Jawas weren't 'kids'. Unlike Disney.
" Under Lucas films, just the old people died.."
While your package were the 'younglings' from the bitch who ruined star wars... Kennedy.