• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Vegas avoided? Wonder how well this guy was 'known.'

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

I didn't see pictures of the suspect. Tan pants and a blue shirt by any chance?

Well, hey, good on the concert attendees for saying something. And the Deputies for doing something.

Cheers,

Sirhr

This is the way it's supposed to work. See something, say something. Then having security taking the tip seriously and acting immediately.

Great job for all involved.

People attending the "Bass Canyon Festival" reported a suspicious man in the parking lot to security officers, according to a Grant County Sheriff's Office news release. Witnesses say they saw the man, later identified as 31-year-old Jonathan R. Moody, inhale an unknown gas from a balloon, load two 9mm pistols from the trunk of his car and tuck both weapons inside his waistband.

Moody then allegedly asked people what time the concert ended and where people would be exiting the venue.

Venue security detained Moody outside the venue gates and disarmed him of the two loaded 9mm pistols.

WASHINGTON SCHOOL SHOOTER SENTENCED TO 40 YEARS IN PRISON FOR 2017 RAMPAGE AT FREEMAN HIGH
GEORGE, WA - AUGUST 05: Fans enjoy the second weekend of the Watershed Music Festival at Gorge Amphitheatre on August 5, 2016 in George, Washington. (Photo by Suzi Pratt/WireImage)

Moody was arrested on suspicion of one count of possession of a dangerous weapon, and one count of unlawful carrying or handling of a weapon. He was booked into the Grant County Jail.

Wild Guess on his ammo "Biden Special Lung Removers "

This is my guess. He was wanting to know what time it let out because they (the nitrous mafia) set up tanks of nitrous oxide outside these festivals and sell balloons for huffing. They follow bands like Phish, Widespread Panic, Grateful Dead (previously) and Rave DJs (EDM) festivals. They carry weapons and frequently get into altercations over their business. A lot of people frown on it because is drains money from people that may otherwise spend it on tshirts, food and other items people are vending in then parking lots. It also leaves empty balloon trash everywhere in the streets and parking lots. Google a little on this and you will see. Maybe he was a potential “mass shooter” but two 9’s. Give me a break.

This is my guess. He was wanting to know what time it let out because they (the nitrous mafia) set up tanks of nitrous oxide outside these festivals and sell balloons for huffing. They follow bands like Phish, Widespread Panic, Grateful Dead (previously) and Rave DJs (EDM) festivals. They carry weapons and frequently get into altercations over their business. A lot of people frown on it because is drains money from people that may otherwise spend it on tshirts, food and other items people are vending in then parking lots. It also leaves empty balloon trash everywhere in the streets and parking lots. Google a little on this and you will see. Maybe he was a potential “mass shooter” but two 9’s. Give me a break.

Interesting... but makes a lot of sense!

But, hey, don't let him being a petty drug dealer with nitrous on tap stop people from blaming guns and making it into a mass shooting.

The good thing is... learned something today. Nitrous tweakers... awesome!

Maybe I should set up outside a Golden State game with cans of spray paint and make a fortune!

warriors.jpg

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: db2000 and 232593
They should set up a birdshot stand , it will numb your head for the show.....

Interesting... but makes a lot of sense!

But, hey, don't let him being a petty drug dealer with nitrous on tap stop people from blaming guns and making it into a mass shooting.

The good thing is... learned something today. Nitrous tweakers... awesome!

Maybe I should set up outside a Golden State game with cans of spray paint and make a fortune!

View attachment 7938678

Sirhr
Balloons 2/$20 and usually cops don’t do shit about it. They make thousands in a matter of an hour or so. Move on to the next city where the band goes next. It’s organized with lookouts and constantly moving the tanks around. It’s interesting to watch it all go down after a concert.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic