• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Another yote busted..morning hunt

BgBmBoo

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Took a buddy out coyote hunting this morning. Ended up seeing a total of eight yotes but they were either in the brush offer no shot, or waaayyyy far away.
My buddy bagged this one with a head shot at about 60yrds with his new AR. Young dog, but any yote you shoot when hunting them is a good yote.

Used the ol FoxPro with the Lightning Jack call...works everytime.

Take care,Stan

Re: Another yote busted..morning hunt

nice kill. whats the specs on that top ar. looks like it could double as your three gun rifle. nice shooting

josh

Thanks Josh.
Thats my JP build. The upper is a JP Vtac 16" with comp. Lower is a S&W M&P15,Timney 3 lb. trigger, scope is a Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16X in JP rings. Great shooing little rifle and easy to carry around while chasing yotes.

Take care,Stan

Way to go!

I just love seeing AR's in pic's from No. Cal., it gives me hope.

-Pat

Stan, Is that the Jerry Miculek muzzle brake? If so, how do you like it? Can you tell a big difference with it on/off? Thanks!

Oh- and nice yote!

Hey Chad...that is the one JP uses and came with the rifle. It is simi permanent and I have never removed it. Works great! This rilfe also has the adjustable gas block and I have it tuned so it spits the brass about 2' from the rifle. Cycles silky smooth and is a blast to shoot....especially at coyotes!

Take care,Stan

The Fox pro rules and it can be fun at parties if placed in the right secreted location! I notice most of your yote coats are in good shape Stan...around here even though the state pays a $25 per yote bounty, the coats are mange covered, you wouldn't put one in the back of your pick up and you sure wouldn't lay your weapon on one...lol. Thanks for the pics...

River