• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anouncement! The Animal comes to GAP!!

A10XRIFLE

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2002
N Kansas City, MO
www.gaprecision.com
I keep getting reminded to let everyone know. As of July 1st, Francis "the Animal" Kuehl has made his home at G.A. Precision. The very well known N Cal Shooter and Riflesmith has been barreling up full and custom builds like a crazed demon! His symbol is a small dog leg strike 2 together it looks like a Scout Sniper sign or Waffin SS (He is German, Hummmm!) LOL. We are very happy to have Francis with us. And shooting for Team GAP as well !! :)

407298236.jpg

407303337.jpg

Last edited:
Way to go Francis and GAP!

Hmmm... top shooter building guns and enjoying his job at the same time. Whatta yuh know, life is fair sometimes.

I wish that was my 6.5 Creedmoor he is chambering! Feel free to give Mr. Kuehl my bucket of parts!

That lathe is such a mess! :p Grats on the job, and I call dibs on your spot when you retire!

Also, is he a member here yet?

Congratulations! I am looking to make a field trip visit to GAP on an upcoming KC trip. Look forward to seeing Francis and the crew at GAP...

Guess Francis will be too busy now to send me dirty text message pictures anymore LOL Good job Francis.

Freaking awesome. Great catch George. And a killer gig for Francis. Win/win for both!!

And I'm lucky enough to stay in his dirty text picture list:)))

Last edited: