• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anschultz Front Bag

DJP

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2022
St. Charles, IL
I recently bought a Anschultz 64 Sport bench rifle and I am having a hard time finding a front bag that fits the stock. All the bags I have looked at are the standard 3inch width. This gun is 2 1/2 in wide . If anyone knows of a manufacturer that makes a 2 1/2 wide front bag please let me know. Thanks

Is there a reason it has to be the same width?

I would say the small or schmedium gamechanger otherwise.

Give Wally a call at targetshooting.com . He's got Protektor front bags for forend bench rests at 2.5" and other sizes. He has Protektor make them in different sizes for his customers. Wally is the best and a heck of a nice guy too!!

Thank you for your advise. I will call him for sure.
Good luck! Wally is a pleasure to deal with. When I called him months ago to inquire about his bench rests, he very patiently answered all my questions and we narrowed my needs to one particular model. I ordered the rest a few days later and Wally upgraded one of the components for me without charging me for the upgrade price on the component. Watch his YouTube videos (targetshooting.com) if you have a chance.

Check out dog-gone-good.com. They have everything you are looking for and more. Super quality, lifetime warranty and made in USA. You will not be disappointed.