• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anschutz 1710 MDT ACC Now Open to Pre-Orders

VA-Varminter

Bad Advice Given Authoritatively
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Morocco

269856621_4750618541627245_3944740444447527227_n.jpg

Reactions: Halen
The rimfire PRS/NLR22/NRL22x/MARS/etc must be sticking around for a while if Anschutz got in the game. Looks good.

Will be interesting to see how all the top end rifles and shooters do...and if anyone jumps ship from one builder to another.

Reactions: JKW70
I've filled out the form so that I can get a better understanding of the delivery dates for this rifle. Curious to see roughly when they will be shipping.

4-7 oz. trigger. Are people shooting NRL22 that light? My TT is at 1lb 2oz not interested in going any lower.

I've filled out the form so that I can get a better understanding of the delivery dates for this rifle. Curious to see roughly when they will be shipping.
Barreled actions are sitting there. We have an expected delivery date from MDT of middle of January

Reactions: Halen
About time to see this.

How hard is the magazine swap with this chassis?

The fortner actions are going to be super cool in this chassis.

About time to see this.

How hard is the magazine swap with this chassis?

The fortner actions are going to be super cool in this chassis.
Magazine swaps are pretty easy. MDT built a funnel in. The ACC won’t accept the Fortner. That chassis announcement will come out very soon.

Reactions: Hegre and Frankr
Magazine swaps are pretty easy. MDT built a funnel in. The ACC won’t accept the Fortner. That chassis announcement will come out very soon.
Is the Fortner action that good or a seller? The action is awesome but the price compared to other anschutz and vudoos is higher.

Can’t wait to see all of the new stuff coming out this year.

Reactions: Hegre
The Fortner is a great action. It sells pretty well. It’s hard to compare the Fortner to anything else currently on the market. It’s super fast and comes with the 5020 match trigger which is just the 5018 sprung a little heavier.

Reactions: Frankr and Hegre
Will the fortner chassis also be an MDT?

This is not appearing on the MDT website, is this a North America only thing? I'd love to get my 1710 in one of those ACC's in Australia.

Last edited: