• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anschutz 1717 Meister grade.

ERdept

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2008
Orange County, Kali.
Just wanted to show fellow rimfire enthusiasts my Annie.

It's the 1717 Meister grade with pillar bedding done and the inner stock sealed.

Large bolt handle much better than the two finger ball that was on there..............

http://erdept.smugmug.com/gallery/8445720_Q9oY5#555066671_sbUmi

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

All work done by Master Class Stocks. This guy is good. He uses Devcon bedding which in my research is the hardest, much more than Marine Tex.

He also seals the forend with a black epoxy to minimize humidity effects.

Re: Anschutz 1717 Meister grade.

Sorry but because of the "smog" in Kali I'm unable to see the
stock. Please send it to me so I can examine it in real air
here in E. WA. state.

grin.gif

VERY NICE!

cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice stick! How does she shoot? </div></div>

I've been so busy working for these very toys that I actually haven't had a chance to shoot it since it came back.

I think I'll have a few days off in a row in two weeks to test it and post results.

I can't wait. Anschutz sporter barrels are supposed to shoot as well as their heavy barrels.

Lemme know how the 1717 does. I have been thinking about getting one... and glass and pillar bedding as well. Not a purty one like yours. I am wondering how much better an Anschutz will do compared to some of the cheaper ones out there at 100.