• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Anschutz 54.18 MSR

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    $4000 OR BEST OFFER

Not sure how to price this... so if you're interested just give me a call and make an offer. 605-554-1911
    I love this rifle, but I just don't shoot it. I am constantly picking up my 17WSM when I go out these days, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
    It should go to a home that appreciates this rifle, and understands what it is.

Will sell rifle and mags, with or without optic and rings.

7StBJykh.jpg

-----------

Last edited:
    If that was a lefty it would be mine. Sweet rifle. I have a 54.18 MS and 1813 both LH. Not sure the repeater was made in LH.

Mainly, I want this rifle to go to someone that knows what it is. Someone that isn't going to do something STUPID like thread the barrel, or drill the stock for a bipod, or any of the other ignorant things I see people doing to pieces of history.

If someone could convince me they understand all that, and will keep it as is, and enjoy and cherish it as I have... I'd happily take a loss on it. I've got north of 4k into it, as pictured.

I thought the forum / PX rules applied to everyone? Even those that want to make sure it goes to someone that knows what it is.

Post Exchange Requirements:

You must post a price in your ad to sell on this site. Any ads posted without prices will be removed.

I thought the forum / PX rules applied to everyone? Even those that want to make sure it goes to someone that knows what it is.

Post Exchange Requirements:

You must post a price in your ad to sell on this site. Any ads posted without prices will be removed.

Oh, I'm so VERY sorry. I'd hate to think I was getting any special treatment. Price added. Thanks for pointing out my dangerous and reckless behavior.

Mainly, I want this rifle to go to someone that knows what it is. Someone that isn't going to do something STUPID like thread the barrel, or drill the stock for a bipod, or any of the other ignorant things I see people doing to pieces of history.

If someone could convince me they understand all that, and will keep it as is, and enjoy and cherish it as I have... I'd happily take a loss on it. I've got north of 4k into it, as pictured.
    I don’t reckon I ever felt like threading a barrel, or adding a bipod was stupid

Reactions: VA-Varminter
    ... on a rifle that is almost impossible to find and has massive historical value?
    I took a new in the box colt pre war woodsman match target .22 pistol with a 4” barrel, and had the barrel countersunk and threaded, and made a double male 1/2x28 adapter so I could run a suppressor on it. I’ve tried to wear it out because it’s exactly what I wanted, and I did exactly what I wanted to do to it. Stupid? Maybe, but I’d do it again, it’s probably my favorite pistol.

These rifles have a cult following in some circles. They are EXCELLENT rifles, some of the best precision rimfire repeaters ever made, I have owned 3 (all variations of the stocks) and they all were tack drivers and functioned flawless.

Only thing I'd do,,try to get open sights on it .For our open sight only,offhand matches.100,,150,,200,,250,,300 Steel gongs matches.
    Or the open sight offhand 50,,bullseye matches.

Without a doubt one of the most sought after, most amazing, most accurate rimfire ever made. I have seen these on benchrest lines with a tuner and eley tennex. Looks as good as it shoots.

Reactions: Btrain and orkan

Brother put it on steel chickens. Those guys shoot silhouette. I love mine even as a single shot.

What are the two letters stamped on the barrel? How many shots fired? How long is the barrel? I assume it has installed 5018 original trigger.
    Did you experience any feeding or extraction and ejection problems?
    Thank you!

Reactions: WEV2102
    I own its cousin, was looking for a 54.18 but could not find one. I dont shoot it much but when I do It amazes people
    at the range. Good luck with the sale, even though you are making a mistake you will make someone happy.

20211027_095734a.jpg

That’s a beautiful rifle.

I understand the sentiment, I had a much less valuable Anschutz that I had to sell because I couldn’t trust myself to not cut on and make it a repeater.

I’ve one of those barrels fit for a Sako Finnfire, I can attest to the phenomenal accuracy, even to 400yds.