• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anschutz ejection fix

cubancigar2000

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2008
I just figured out why my model 10A ( 64 action) will only eject 30% of the time. I replaced the ejecter and the spring clamp. less than $20
Gunner-smiley.gif

Re: ANSCHUTZ ejection fix

Thats good, mine will do the thing if I work the bolt smartly as ANSCHUTZ says. However if I'm focused on other things like reading the ******* wind and just work the bolt at a leisurely pace it will fail from time to time. Where did you find the parts for $20? Regards

Often the claws are dirty-ejector side claw should be rounded and ejection port side one should be sharp.

Just be aware that when smrtly working the bolt on 64 actions that the bolt stop is the sear.

I bought them at numerich arms. My ejector worked a few times but has quit again. I replaced the pring clamp but somehow think it is related to that - any ideas??

We have all been down this road with some of the 64s. In some cases the case does hit the scope, but most with problems still have them with the scope removed. Mine is actually very good right now as long as I work the bolt smartly(that is not slamming IT. I believe that my problems had to do with the previous owner taking the extractor spring off for cleaning, etc. I gave mine a new extractor and a new spring, and things are good. I believe that once that spring gets stretched out you can't get it been back to the proper tension. Buy a new spring and use the blade of a small flat screwdriver to slip things in place without molesting that damn spring. Regards