• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anschutz rail to Picatinny Adapter

BillyNg

Private
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2009
Hartsdale, NY
My TacOps X-Ray 51 came in yesterday. I will get out the camera equipment to get proper of photos of this thing, it deserves that.

Anyway, it's got a full-length Anschutz rail nicely integrated under the fore-end, but I'm having a tough time finding a pic-rail to mount on it so I can use my current Atlas. Apparently Versa makes one but the reviews on it are horrible, apparently the fit is terrible. Foundation puts Anschutz rails in all of their stocks and they sell what appears to be a nice 3.1" pic rail but its on 'backorder' everywhere.

After 45 minutes I'm Googled out - hoping I missed something and someone knows where I can get one. If not, Foundation offers Anschutz rail nuts and bolts sets that would allow me to bolt up a standard pic rail, but I have a fundamental problem paying a flat $10 shipping rate for a $6 item that fits in an envelope and weighs nothing.

apologies if I’m hi jacking here, but I literally was just searching the same thing. I have a Foundation Centurion stock on the way. I was hoping there’d be some sort of device that would allow for rapid adjustment or removal of attachments to the Anschutz rail in a similar manner as an ARCA rail. I do have an ARCA rail and the T nuts, but I want to be able to take advantage of the wide fore end on a bag. It seems an ARCA rail could diminish the advantage of the wide fore end to a certain extent. Thanks

apologies if I’m hi jacking here, but I literally was just searching the same thing. I have a Foundation Centurion stock on the way. I was hoping there’d be some sort of device that would allow for rapid adjustment or removal of attachments to the Anschutz rail in a similar manner as an ARCA rail. I do have an ARCA rail and the T nuts, but I want to be able to take advantage of the wide fore end on a bag. It seems an ARCA rail could diminish the advantage of the wide fore end to a certain extent. Thanks

Is the front end of the Anschutz open, or do you have to install through a small opening at the back?

Is the front end of the Anschutz open, or do you have to install through a small opening at the back?
I'm not sure yet, the stock is supposed to arrive Wednesday. Not a huge deal to install the ARCA rail, but I think it would give up the advantage of having the wide fore-end. At this point, I'm trying to figure out why anyone actually installs the Anshutz rails at all as it seems there are almost no accessories for them here in the US and I don't see many other options elsewhere.

Buy the B&T one mentioned earlier in the post. I have one and it works great and is not that expensive.

Reactions: BillyNg
You have to use an Allen wrench.

I do not move my rail section once installed. I set it as far out as possible.

I think you can just purchase the nuts from B&T and use an Arca rail section if you are worried about moving the bipod up or down the rail

Reactions: Gregor.Samsa
Just found this. Anyone have any experience with it?

That's what I was going to suggest, actually, which is why I asked about the end being open at the front of the stock. I have 3 of those sliders from PDC (I also have 3 PDC Gen5 Competition chassis), and I have been super happy with them. I am not sure how thick the open side of the Anschutz on the Foundation is, however, so it may not lock up as solidly as it does on a PDC.

Reactions: Gregor.Samsa
That's what I was going to suggest, actually, which is why I asked about the end being open at the front of the stock. I have 3 of those sliders from PDC (I also have 3 PDC Gen5 Competition chassis), and I have been super happy with them. I am not sure how thick the open side of the Anschutz on the Foundation is, however, so it may not lock up as solidly as it does on a PDC.
Awesome. Thi looks like the solution. Thank you