• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anschutz stock for Rem 700 action cut??

It does look close. I may give them a call.
Thanks!
Alex and Carl custom inlet each stock so dropping a REM 700 action into any of their stocks should not be an issue.

With regards to their stocks and bedding work - giving them both a 100% approval rate is not enough of a compliment! Attached is the custom stock Masterclass Stocks made for my Walther kk300.

Best Regards,
Ken

Attachments

• IMG_0821.JPG
    IMG_0821.JPG
    791.4 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: CoolJJ
Ken, that is a beautiful rifle!
It's in the safe but long gone......#1 daughter claimed it as her own and put her name on it - literally - with stickers on the side of the cheek piece.

I'm back to my old Anschutz....but cherish the days w/ her on the rifle range. Youngest son (14) will be starting F-SBR once the ranges open.

Lapua is gonna be sending the company limo to pick me up and take me to the corporate Christmas party with 3 of us hitting the Midas+ and Center-X inventory hard.

Hellbender:

Hardily recommend Alex Sitman. I wanted a stock for my 223 Rem that had a "deep belly" to facilitate standing offhand shooting. The rifle fits me like a very expensive pair of handmade gloves.

Rick
P1010014_DxO.jpg

Reactions: EddieE
Richard's Microfit has a "precision style" that looks pretty close. You would have to be up for doing the finishing work.

HS Precision has an Anschutz style stock for 700s. I have one.

Attachments

• 7BF9EA1C-93E3-4584-9769-C79309FFE61F.jpeg
    7BF9EA1C-93E3-4584-9769-C79309FFE61F.jpeg
    869.8 KB · Views: 40