• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anthony Davis Trade ...

Jthomas218

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2018
Kentucky
What does this mean for the NBA? Are the lakers the favorite bow that Klay and Kd are hurt ?

I think it’s a good think for the nba, with the warriors injuries I think it will be refreshing and bring excitement as the championship is pretty open for the next year.

Until kawhi leaves the raptors are the favorites for me personally, with the lakers a close second.

I have no real NBA team allegiance, I was a hornets fan before they were sold to NOLA and am just a general basketball fan now. Im happy to see some talent shifts and think it will be a good time.

I think the lakers will need another big star to go there before they can be the favorites . They gutted the team to get AD

Even though Kyle Kuzma was recently hurt, the other players besides LeBum (still don't like him, even if I am a LAKERS fan) and AD, are doing really well, so far in pre-season. Time will tell.

Even though Kyle Kuzma was recently hurt, the other players besides LeBum (still don't like him, even if I am a LAKERS fan) and AD, are doing really well, so far in pre-season. Time will tell.
Seems like it was a good move at this point . Lakers look tough

Reactions: Kir