• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ANTI-abortion is EVIL??

gunman_7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2006
When will we start giving these people dirt naps? The mental mind fuck is a disease that's spreading at massive rates. Is it to late? Just listen to her verbiage, my God...

Reactions: ArmyJerry

God damn commies...

If abortion is a legal right, then this bill (soon to be law) is too restrictive on timeframe. I think it will be overturned on the basis that it's intent is to limit the number abortions, not when they occur. If it does go into effect the result will be more abortions performed earlier, some performed out of State and less abortions among the stupid/lazy/less resourceful.

When it gets overturned by the courts, I hope the legislature has a tranny bathroom bill ready to go so the leftists will continue to boycott GA.

She's just a washed up, has-been sperm receptacle, who lost what looks she had a decade ago, and is struggling to remain relevant. These Hollyweird types will do just about anything to keep their name in the headlines, they are so egotistical it's sad if not comical.

I think the creator of "Who's the Boss?" needs to recreate the series with the original cast, only film it in Venzuela. It would only be matter of time before her cock hole got her thrown in a prison to spend the rest of her days.

When will we start giving these people dirt naps? The mental mind fuck is a disease that's spreading at massive rates. Is it to late? Just listen to her verbiage, my God...

Good! Let them stop filming. People in the real world could give a shit less. They act like they bring something useful to the world. I don’t know why people in that industry get paid so well considering at the end of the day they don’t produce anything or real value. In fact, if everyone quit watching as much TV I feel like their lives and the world in general would be a better place. Just my opinion. Let them boycott and not film. Most people don’t even care. Hell I didn’t think Milano was even doing anything anymore.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
An actor's capacity is entertainment, not political opinion. I don't care for typifying folks based on what they choose to get paid for unless it's taking a dick, but the entertainers who spout of about politics are always self-centered dickheads with an irrelevant artist complex.

This pretty much sums up my feeling on the situation.

Attachments

• 1553963139686.png
    1553963139686.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 13