• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anti-gun extreme leftist WA State man massacres family, blames and "thanks" NRA.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • BELLINGHAM, WA. DECEMBER 26, 2019

56-year old Bellingham man Kevin Heimsoth shoots his wife, a beloved teacher at a nearby elementary school, and her cat and dog to death for no apparent reason, although his motive may have been to demonstrate his rabidly anti-gun political stance. A social media history investigation quickly revealed chilling posts that Heimsoth had made after the murders. In one tweet, Heimsoth writes: 'Guns don't kill people, people do. Guns just make it a lot easier. AR-15 makes it super easy.

'I jsit killed my whole family, and i couldnt have done it without a gun! I'm too much of a coward, a knife would have been waaay too hard. So, thanks to everyone at the NRA'

Other tweets by Heimsoth showed that he is also an anti-gun extremist, routinely bashing President Trump and other conservative leaders, and criticizing both Republicans and Democrats for not doing enough to keep guns out of American homes and streets. After the shooting, Heimsoth tried to turn the gun on himself but survived. He is currently in the hospital under police guard.

WARNING: MAJOR WTF...

Heimsoth's chilling tweet made to the NRA right after their holiday announcement.

22732020-7832037-image-a-2_1577516258224.jpg

One of Heimsoth's many anti-gun Twitter posts.

Screenshot_2019-12-28-09-01-36-1211492.png

This latest act of violence committed by a highly politically active anti-gun leftist comes right on the heels of an earlier double murder-suicide where an activist for a prominent anti-gun group called 'Moms Demand Action' shoots her two young children to death before turning the weapon on herself.

Oh and this just came to me right now... If he HAD used a 5.56 AR-15 in the killings, it would be pretty hard to NOT kill yourself at contact range with a 60-70 grain projectile traveling at 3,100 FPS. Anything center mass or near center mass would have produced a massive temporary wound cavity and hydrostatic shock, as well as the gas from the muzzle blast itself entering the wound right after the bullet. The wound would have been explosive, and messy as all hell. The motherfucker probably gave himself a graze wound on the leg or thigh and tried to pass it off as a suicide attempt.
    smiley_freak.gif

Well, he DID admit that he is a fucking coward...

Reactions: TACC
    And......it happened in Bellingham. Berkeley/Boulder of Western Washington.......

Unfortunately, (besides the loss of innocent life) there are enough morons around that will buy into his screed.
    Quietly walked away from some friends like that about 6 months ago. When asked, (by me) they said they would like to see changes to the second amendment. That's something I cannot and will not compromise on for any reason, including "friendship".

Last edited:
    Wow, if you don’t think that liberalism is a mental illness then this should help convince you. There is just too much WTF to even discuss EXCEPT for one thing - if any of us know rabid anti-gunners it is time to start keeping a close eye on them.

Last edited:
    That is two less Democrat voters.

Not sure about that-it might be 4 taking the pets in to account. Plus dead Democrats still somehow tend to vote over and over again.

Liberals fear Of guns comes from their own projection of the inability to control themselves. This is proof.

I've always thought this. I also know people who've actually admitted this after handling a gun-an overwhelming sense of power they instantly felt scared them.

BELLINGHAM, WA. DECEMBER 26, 2019

56-year old Bellingham man Kevin Heimsoth shoots his wife, a beloved teacher at a nearby elementary school, and her cat and dog to death for no apparent reason, although his motive may have been to demonstrate his rabidly anti-gun political stance. A social media history investigation quickly revealed chilling posts that Heimsoth had made after the murders. In one tweet, Heimsoth writes: 'Guns don't kill people, people do. Guns just make it a lot easier. AR-15 makes it super easy.

'I jsit killed my whole family, and i couldnt have done it without a gun! I'm too much of a coward, a knife would have been waaay too hard. So, thanks to everyone at the NRA'

Other tweets by Heimsoth showed that he is also an anti-gun extremist, routinely bashing President Trump and other conservative leaders, and criticizing both Republicans and Democrats for not doing enough to keep guns out of American homes and streets. After the shooting, Heimsoth tried to turn the gun on himself but survived. He is currently in the hospital under police guard.

WARNING: MAJOR WTF...

Heimsoth's chilling tweet made to the NRA right after their holiday announcement.

22732020-7832037-image-a-2_1577516258224.jpg

One of Heimsoth's many anti-gun Twitter posts.

Screenshot_2019-12-28-09-01-36-1211492.png

This latest act of violence committed by a highly politically active anti-gun leftist comes right on the heels of an earlier double murder-suicide where an activist for a prominent anti-gun group called 'Moms Demand Action' shoots her two young children to death before turning the weapon on herself.

Maybe this is the final push from liberal democrats, imagine if they all decide to do this in protest to guns. America would become a utopia for 2nd amendment supporters.

Vegas Shooter was someones asset with ghost status and used to eliminate bump stocks from the market place. I would say the Vegas Shooter could join Jeffery Epstein movement that he didn't kill himself either.

He might also join the Oswald group too.... more than one shooter, but only one convenient patsy needed.....

It's also straightforward Communist doctrine. Don't be afraid to kill as many of your own kind if it helps your cause.

You notice over the past 10 years every time rights are about to get going on a federal level... oh a "tragic" shooting.
    Or when they need to try to get some new state or federal laws past.... "Tragic" murder happens...

This guy did this to help the anti-gun cause just like the Vegas shooter, only difference is the Vegas shooter covered his agenda up.

Meh that was a false flag of some sort. Other people helped him. And bump stocks are never that reliable. Belt feds are.

Liberals fear Of guns comes from their own projection of the inability to control themselves. This is proof.

Agree 100%

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams

So there seems to be a large leftist swath of the population that is constitutionally incapable of functioning under our Constitution, how ironic!

For those of us that are capable, we refuse to have our Great freedoms stripped by those who are not morally or spiritually competent.

They would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little perceived temporary safety, & they demand we do the same!

We know they deserve neither, and to honor there wish would make us deserving of the same!

Totally unacceptable!!

We're kind of "between a rock and a Hard place".................. Except:cautious: it's the LEFT arm that has us trapped.

1577576843503.png

A bit of a tangent but...

Vegas was memory-holed pretty damn quick. IMO, this alone tells there is likely more to the story than were told.

Remember reading that supposedly he was targeting other more "liberal" venues...say the investigators...why would they lie?

The interview with the brother was mind-boggling. He slipped a bit but ofc mainstream never dug into it.

The girlfriend, the first security guard on the scene...all leave questions.

The people who questioned the narrative quickly labeled conspiracy theorists...Or were assets to muddy the water...

That tragegy still makes me fkn sick in the fact we will never get any truth...

Shit just never added up.

?

I live in Washington state and have not heard a peep about this story. Nothing on my side of the state, no media coverage at all.

You would think a story of a violent anti-gun never Trumper using a firearm to murder his entire family in order to prove guns are dangerous would lead the news...................................................nada..................nothing.........................not one word of this.

I live in Washington state and have not heard a peep about this story. Nothing on my side of the state, no media coverage at all.

You would think a story of a violent anti-gun never Trumper using a firearm to murder his entire family in order to prove guns are dangerous would lead the news...................................................nada..................nothing.........................not one word of this.

Was just about to say that... Haven't heard a thing about this. I Guess it doesn't fit the narrative that King or Kiro care to push.

You think, except now they will continue to vote democrap for decades to come, sometimes multiple times.
    The scary thing is, dem voter fraud is rampant and largely ignored. How they keep winning, and are able to pass unconstitutional laws.

Just more proof of my theory that anyone who is truly anti-gun distrust themselves with restraint and a gun and project that onto society because they are unable to believe anyone could control themselves. The only answer in their minds is to eliminate guns altogether. Impossible to do but when you're a mental fucktard...

I'm from Eastern Washington. Have not heard any of this. Hmmmm.... Can't convince me that most mass shooters aren't tools of the left. It's just to timely and convenient.

Reactions: deersniper
    41CB6B62-7E03-44A7-9E0F-E529E1B16656.jpeg

A lot of science fiction has come true over the years. Wouldn’t surprise me if they haven’t been working on this ^

Another democrat Communist left wing Trump hater murdering innocent people and trying to blame their evil actions on someone else....
    It's almost like a broken record recently.

nailed it!

Here in Washington if you got rid of Seattle, Olympia and a few of the collage towns and we’d be similar To Idaho.

In central and eastern Washington strangers wave at you on the road.
    In Seattle the flip you off after they cut you off.

Last edited:
    View attachment 7211869

A lot of science fiction has come true over the years. Wouldn’t surprise me if they haven’t been working on this ^

That's old news, the CIA types were working on that back in the 50s in a big way. Building on the crude (but often effective) methods that had been worked on over recorded history.

The human mind is a lot more complex and a lot easier to influence than most understand. It's just a matter of finding someone with a weak mind or a crack in their mind that you can work with, then get to work on it.

That's old news, the CIA types were working on that back in the 50s in a big way. Building on the crude (but often effective) methods that had been worked on over recorded history.

The human mind is a lot more complex and a lot easier to influence than most understand. It's just a matter of finding someone with a weak mind or a crack in their mind that you can work with, then get to work on it.

look at how effective advertising is.

you think they’re spending billions on it for nothing?

look at how effective advertising is.

you think they’re spending billions on it for nothing?

Don't even get started on advertising unless you want to go down a rabbit hole that will lead you to understand that a vast amount of things you think as "American Traditions" or "just the right thing" or "Patriotic" or even part of some religious beliefs were actually foisted upon the population by insanely clever manipulators who were paid by some entity to advance something in their specific interest..... Why do you buy diamonds? Just for a start.

• Sad
    Reactions: deersniper