• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anti-Gun meeting in Austin, TX on March 10th

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location

From Rachel Malone of GOA:

The Senate Gun Control Committee is meeting in Austin on March 10 to get the public's input on expanded background checks.

Let's stand strong for liberty, y'all!

Line in the sand, victory or death. No gun control on my watch -- what about you?
Please circle March 10 on your calendar and commit to attending and bringing at least 2 friends with you (20 is better!!!)
Details to come.
=====
Senate Select Committee on Mass Violence Prevention and Community Safety
TIME & DATE: 9:00 AM, Tuesday, March 10, 2020
PLACE: E1.036 (Finance Room) -- Texas Capitol in Austin
CHAIR: Senator Joan Huffman
TOPIC:
Examine ways to keep firearms out of the hands of individuals who would not pass a federal background check, while protecting the Second Amendment and Texans' right to bear arms. Examine whether stranger-to-stranger gun sales in Texas should be subject to background checks.
TESTIMONY:
Public testimony will be limited to 2 minutes. If submitting written testimony, please provide 15 copies to the committee clerk with your name on each.
LINK: https://capitol.texas.gov/…/sche…/html/C5652020031009001.HTM
=====
P.S. Yes -- this is in addition to the Feb. 26 Austin hearing on defending the 2A. That is a a CRITICAL event that I hope everyone shows up to. It is a proactive hearing that should be centered far more around hearing gun FREEDOM proposals.
And, yes -- this is in addition to the primaries, precinct and county/SD conventions, and everything else we have. It just doesn't stop.
You don't have time for *everything.* That's ok.
It is absolutely your decision how to spend your time as an activist.
But if you can't attend this, please help me spread the word so we get enough people showing up to STOP GUN CONTROL IN TEXAS.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
1. Wish I was in the motherland again.
2. If I can help from a distance let me know.
(I'm currently on accurate to roughly 600 yards).

God speed.