Anti Gun Threads, VA Threads, Neo Nazis, etc,

Vamike9

Patriot
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2017
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Here's the thing.
I've lived in Virginia all of my life, so I think I have some grounds to speak.
If you are going to lobby day on Monday (I'm not going) you need to keep in mind that there are going to be phones and cameras watching everything you do and everything you say.

There are also going to be antagonists there, trying to goad you into doing something to make supporters of the Second Amendment look bad for those phones and cameras. They'll have their tricks, like frozen solid Starbucks cups to hurl into crowds. They'll want to get in your face and provoke you. Be the kid in the MAGA hat, and just stand there and smile. Make them look like the unhinged, not yourself.
Hell, look at how they portrayed that kid, and he handled himself perfectly.

You can bet your ass that the governor and his accomplices are licking their chops over this, hoping that someone puts on a shitshow like Charlottesville, so they can point right at it and say, "There they are. There are the lunatics who want "assault weapons"."

If you are Nazi, Neo-Nazi, or any other form of shitbag asshole lowlife, stay the fuck away from my state and this rally. You are not welcomed here during normal times, and we do not want you here "fighting for us".

You see, we're not Antifa.
We're not BLM.
We are armed and dangerous in the eyes of many, and I promise you the media and the politicians will not give us the free passes they give those assholes.

As to Frank's comments about eyes watching you. Yeah, I approve a LOT of members that work .gov.
I'm sure some are just guys on the job with the typical shooting interests, but there's no way to tell what their reasons for signing up are, and some may be here to see if they can get someone to do something stupid.
As gun owning freedom lovers we have no other choice than to go to lobby day with peaceful protest in our hearts.

I believe we should also be armed with GoPro, cell phones and other live streaming capable devices for our benefit when things go south.

Va Gun Confiscation may seem like it could never happen, but if we are students of history, we know that it can and probably will?

We are slowing the tyranny is all, America is changing from what our forefathers imagined, heck they would be labeled as right wing extremist these days.

We are and will make a peaceful stand.

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Sucks but it took getting an ass kicking in Lexington to ensure by sunset the worlds greatest country had been forged in steel.

Reactions: Bender

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Belligerents
Aug 10, 2001
Arizona, good place for me...
We know that gun confiscation has happened in our Grandchildrens' living memory (NOLA), and that no punishment was enforced for it.

It will happen again; and unfortunately, it must happen again before the patriots of this Nation stop wasting their courage on hollow gestures.

Do not bring the war to them, they are already bringing it to you soon enough.

Greg

Reactions: Edgecrusher

Snuby642

Old Salt
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Let the sory tyrant be king of 5 counties.
The rest can di di to wv.

Di Di Mau WV 2020 !

Last edited:

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
Northam already sent the Trump administration a letter saying Virginia would take border refugees. Not much left in the dem playbook that he hasn't embraced.

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA
I know he’s a doctor, but honestly he seems really stupid to me. Not just socially awkward, but really slow and clueless. However left of center he might be I think Governor Coonman saw going full commie as the only way to survive politically

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
I know he’s a doctor, but honestly he seems really stupid to me. Not just socially awkward, but really slow and clueless. However left of center he might be I think Governor Coonman saw going full commie as the only way to survive politically

If his wife had only missed the press conference and he actually did the Moonwalk as was requested and he was about to do..........

Guy seems beyond dumb.

Reactions: MtnCreek

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Sorry excuse for a Governor, divide the people and incite a riot while infringing on our God given rights.

If he intends to unleash the full power of the state will he talk reassuringly and make sure his victims are warm and comfortable first?

Reactions: fxdrider

eca7891

Citizen Army
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
My heart goes out to all of you in Virginia. I really can not imagine living there and having to face this. Thinking it can’t get worse only to have them pile on even more.

Just so all of you on the front lines know, my thoughts and prayers are with you always.

Bender

Known Troll
Belligerents
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
He is dead serious too. Little over a week ago I read a thread where a stalker sounding dood was telling tales of wanting to help out "a friend" by trying to illicit advice, FROM YOU ALL, on how to ILLEGALLY break into someones phone/cloud service. Sounded like BS stalker shizz 2 me so I made the mistake of trolling said individual with a colorfully described scenario of why that is ALWAYS a bad idea. To illegally break into someones private cloud server that is.

I was summarily banned for a week. Even though I did not swear, insult or otherwise disparrage anyone. I simply offered my advice. The advice was free BTW. During the ensuing week my email was innundated with updates of "YOU ARE A CUNT" and such posts that I fully intended to report once my ban was lifted.

However, now that said ban is lifted I see no trace of said thread or disparraging remarks. Therefore, I gave advice, and was subsequently subject to personal attacks in my PERSONAL email acct.

What is my remedy here? "grow some skin" comes to mind. Where was that advice when I advised NOT to illegally break into a grown mans private cloud?

My ban message simply said "dont be that guy." ?
you were banned for something completely different. And it was for being..... an insensitive type person who could be summed up with a four letter word.

jbailey

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2010
Arlington VA
My heart goes out to all of you in Virginia. I really can not imagine living there and having to face this. Thinking it can’t get worse only to have them pile on even more.

Just so all of you on the front lines know, my thoughts and prayers are with you always.
thanks for the thoughts and prays, they are appreciated. We could also use some of your hard earned dollars. A contribution to these guys would really help: https://www.vcdl.org/

VCDL is doing more than any other group in helping us defend, the right way, against this threat to liberty. Again, thanks much.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 20, 2006
Winnipeg, Mb.
there's a number of folks who're advocating the 'stay home' instead of attending this rally. I truly have to wonder, but how much of that SPECIFICALLY is the anti's agenda?

The whole point of this process is the "show of size" (I'm avoiding using the word 'force') of the masses to which are to be REPRESENTED. Their Rights are being trodden upon, and they need to be seen/heard to know the effect.

To affect change. Change in the way things are being done, under the guise/premise of 'law'.

No?

little_scrapper

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 31, 2019
you were banned for something completely different. And it was for being..... an insensitive type person who could be summed up with a four letter word.
Thats what I just said. So did you succeed in helping the person illegally hack into a dead guys private info? Can you vouch for the guy that he wasnt just a stalker trying to break into his ex girlfriends account or something like that? Irregardless of what anyone thinks; what he was trying to do is illegal. There are proper channels for this type of access but what he was doing was not it.

deersniper

Notorious
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2007
Northeast
Thats what I just said. So did you succeed in helping the person illegally hack into a dead guys private info? Can you vouch for the guy that he wasnt just a stalker trying to break into his ex girlfriends account or something like that? Irregardless of what anyone thinks; what he was trying to do is illegal. There are proper channels for this type of access but what he was doing was not it.
#irregardless. Lol

Bender

Known Troll
Belligerents
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
“Irregardless” isn’t a word and is meaningless, same as your point you’re trying to make.

little_scrapper

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 31, 2019
Yea well i work for the dept. of redundancy dept. irregarless of your opinion as the grammer(sic) police.

candyx

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
Wonder if the Hides spell check is not working correclty.

acudaowner

Old Salt
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
I wanted to go just to show support for the pro gun community I really do hope Its a peaceful day of people exercising there rights to protest unjust and unlawful government tyrannical action .

little_scrapper

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 31, 2019
Peaceful is generally prefered but I would be smiling ear to ear if they just stormed the building and drug all them traitorous SOB's into the street and summarily hung them. Or would a firing squad be more appropriate?

Reactions: deersniper

alpine44

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 23, 2010
North Carolina
there's a number of folks who're advocating the 'stay home' instead of attending this rally. I truly have to wonder, but how much of that SPECIFICALLY is the anti's agenda?

The whole point of this process is the "show of size" (I'm avoiding using the word 'force') of the masses to which are to be REPRESENTED. Their Rights are being trodden upon, and they need to be seen/heard to know the effect.

To affect change. Change in the way things are being done, under the guise/premise of 'law'.

No?
One of the uglier battles in Afghanistan occurred when a handful of SF advisers and a group of Afghan forces attempted to check whether a village close to the border was harboring terrorists and/or their weapons.

As the soldiers approached pre-dawn, many of the villagers were leaving town the opposite way on the same road - with their possessions and animals. The patrol knew at that point that their plan had been made know to the enemy. They knew from the behavior of the villagers that serious trouble was waiting for them. They were ordered to proceed and to make another couple of stupid moves with regards to the vehicles, heavy weapons, and personnel they left behind on their way to the village.

When the predictable shit hit the fan for the lightly armed foot-patrol in town, artillery denied them fire support out of concern for the (no longer present) locals. A lot of soldiers died. Yes, they took many enemies with them but at what cost.

Two of the SF soldiers, both still alive, earned the Medal of Honor that day but the person who decided and ordered to proceed did not get the Medal of Idiocy. The douches who declined fire support got a slap on the wrist.

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

In another world, the anti-2A demonstrators have cancelled their appearance in downtown Richmond according to WaPo. Why would they decide to stay out of the 'village' that day?

PS: I suggested to van Cleave (via email) and here on the board that VCDL should divert some of the buses at the last minute to other venues. There, they could garner support from fence sitters instead of wasting their time on tone-deaf politicians drunk on power. Also, if the shit would hit the fan at the capitol there would be plenty of home-made videos of peaceful rallying circulating on social media that could provide some balance to the predictable propaganda machine spin. I guess that strategy is too unconventional for folks who want to show 'numbers' that the Left is well aware of.

Last edited:

Snuby642

Old Salt
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Tic toc
Peaceful is generally prefered but I would be smiling ear to ear if they just stormed the building and drug all them traitorous SOB's into the street and summarily hung them. Or would a firing squad be more appropriate?

Jackomason

Poop-smith aka "Turd Herder"
Belligerents
Dec 26, 2013
Westcliffe Colorado
Things are crazy out there. Any comments on YouTube videos surrounding VA are kinda crazy. With that being said. Is it ok to encourage peaceful civil disobedience? Or is that crossing a line?

Still waiting to hear if "the chair is against the wall".

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

reubenski

First Sergeant
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
One of the uglier battles in Afghanistan occurred when a handful of SF advisers and a group of Afghan forces attempted to check whether a village close to the border was harboring terrorists and/or their weapons.

As the soldiers approached pre-dawn, many of the villagers were leaving town the opposite way on the same road - with their possessions and animals. The patrol knew at that point that their plan had been made know to the enemy. They knew from the behavior of the villagers that serious trouble was waiting for them. They were ordered to proceed and to make another couple of stupid moves with regards to the vehicles, heavy weapons, and personnel they left behind on their way to the village.

When the predictable shit hit the fan for the lightly armed foot-patrol in town, artillery denied them fire support out of concern for the (no longer present) locals. A lot of soldiers died. Yes, they took many enemies with them but at what cost.

Two of the SF soldiers, both still alive, earned the Medal of Honor that day but the person who decided and ordered to proceed did not get the Medal of Idiocy. The douches who declined fire support got a slap on the wrist.

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

In another world, the anti-2A demonstrators have cancelled their appearance in downtown Richmond according to WaPo. Why would they decide to stay out of the 'village' that day?

PS: I suggested to van Cleave (via email) and here on the board that VCDL should divert some of the buses at the last minute to other venues. There, they could garner support from fence sitters instead of wasting their time on tone-deaf politicians drunk on power. Also, if the shit would hit the fan at the capitol there would be plenty of home-made videos of peaceful rallying circulating on social media that could provide some balance to the predictable propaganda machine spin. I guess that strategy is too unconventional for folks who want to show 'numbers' that the Left is well aware of.
What is your job? What do you do for a living? Mr Sun Tzu.

I see a bunch of "liberty" types that have spent all their lives taking care of number 1. And then their super-vocal on social media about "their rights".

This is exactly the crowd that was told to stop it. And here we are two pages in, still doing it. Shorty, pudgy, nerds that pay their taxes and talk a big game on social media. So sick of this crowd.....

Bwhntr53

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
Guys

You all need to tread lightly and remember, this is being watched.

Nothing you say on here is between us, and as I have stated many times before, if the question comes down to you or me, it's you.

Threats to politicians, you will be removed

Threats to anyone, especially being on a gun site, you will be removed

I understand you think you can say anything you want, but please have some common courtesy

Please don't make this the Fake News site with a bunch of Q, Conspiracy theory shit, (Bigfoot, Aliens, all good)

Tensions are high, and comments are starting to get out of hand.
I hope that I never post anything offensive. If I do I will personally remove myself from here. You are so right. There is so much going on in our Country right now that it could possibly not take more than a small spark to ignite something so huge that it would take centuries to recover from. Just my 0.02 cents worth.
Bwhntr53

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Belligerents
Dec 21, 2011
WNY
then I am gonna revert the site to a NO POLITICS AND NO RELIGION LIKE IT USED TO BE
I sure hope it does not come to that. Complete agreement that threats or wording that seems threatening should not be used.

BJG56

Private
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2019
SE WI
If I think I might post something incriminating, I just take a step back and DON'T. Don't want that knock on the door in the early AM. Don't want Lowlight or SH getting in trouble. I like it here. I'm old and I guess that means that I have acquired some modicum of maturity.

AeroGuru

Private
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
Rules of Life:

1) Never do anything to your body that is going to look stupid at 70
2) Never put anything in writing you wouldn't want presented in court, and
3) Never do anything you would be embarrassed explaining in the emergency room

These seem to have worked pretty well for me so far and I'm getting closer to that magic 70 every day.
I had a SgtMaj say way back in the day:

"Play Stupid Games...Win Stupid Prizes"!

I also got to deal with the OPSEC nightmare that is the spouses gab club known as the "FRG" when I was a Company Commander. As an S3 OIC, I actually had to delay troop movements on more than one occasion due to their carelessness!

Bwhntr53

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
It’s 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I’ve got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone. The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache. It’s twelve o’clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.”

Last edited: