• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anti-White Marxist Professor Angela Davis Is Dumbfounded When She Receives The Shocking Truth About Her American Ancestors

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

This is one of the most amazing videos you will see, especially considering the noxious figure at the center of it.

Angela Davis is one of most infamous communists in American history. For over five decades, she has advocated for the abolition of capitalism in America and for Marxist dictatorships around the globe.

In addition to her communism, she was one of the founders of critical race theory, which teaches that white people are responsible for America’s sins and ongoing problems. Prominent critical race theorist Ibram X. Kendi has quoted her at length in his hate-filled books.

Finally, she once made the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list given her suspected role in the murder of a judge. While she was later exonerated, incontrovertible evidence established her weapons were used in the brutal homicide.

Read Also: Dr. Peter McCullough On What Goes Into His “Healthy Heart & Muscle Formula”

On Tuesday night, Davis was a guest on Henry Louis Gates’s PBS program, “Finding Your Roots.” On the show, he revealed the shocking truth about her heritage.

Turns out, Angela Davis is a descendant of a Mayflower pilgrim. Yes, her ancestors are those “evil white men” she has been railing against for years.

WATCH:

Angela Davis' ancestors arrived in America on the Mayflower. pic.twitter.com/dnwrG6fB6U
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) February 22, 2023

“That is a list of passengers on the Mayflower,” Gates said.

“No, I can’t believe this,” Davis said. “My ancestors did not come here on the Mayflower.”

“You are descended from one of the 101 people who sailed on the Mayflower,” Gates said.

When one considers Davis’s lifelong advocacy for reparations for slavery, her logic dictates that she owes money to the descendants of slaves.

You really hate to see a radical left figure get humiliated like that on national television. But more than that, you love to see it.

How come only blacks can be overtly racist nowadays? They can say whatever the fuck they want with impunity. Certainly the media won't call them out. They are the most coddled, protected class of people in this country. And the least deserving of it.
Because on WYPIPO can be racist

Blacks are the only ones who can be overtly racist nowadays and get away with it. They can say whatever the fuck they want with impunity. Certainly the media won't call them out.
It isn't just in words. Black on white crime happens every day. MSM conveniently ignores this too.

Doesn't matter in the slightest. It's what you WANT to be, that's what's important! :rolleyes:

Still a NAYA to me despite what bilge her ancestors rode in.

A couple of years ago, he did LL Cool J. Poor old LL found out he was never a slave, his decendants were free people from Rhode Island and he wasn' gettin no mu-fuckin check. All the misery in his life wasn't slavery after all.

Yeah, they suffered for their deception: Dolezal is continuing her grift and Little Rounding Error is a senator.

I think Dolezal needs to be embraced by the freedom minded and right wing side.

She was simply Trans-Race

If left wing liberals want to attack her for "fraud" because she identified as another race, well you can smack that pie back in their face and say well you lying fuckers, if you believe gender is just a social construct and everybody has to believe you are whatever you say you are, then shouldn't anyone be able to identify as whatever race they want since race is actually very much a social construct and most "races" are a big mix (like Obama, called African American, but is actually 50% Kenyan and 50% Irish).

Reactions: Yasherka
I think Dolezal needs to be embraced by the freedom minded and right wing side.

She was simply Trans-Race

If left wing liberals want to attack her for "fraud" because she identified as another race, well you can smack that pie back in their face and say well you lying fuckers, if you believe gender is just a social construct and everybody has to believe you are whatever you say you are, then shouldn't anyone be able to identify as whatever race they want since race is actually very much a social construct and most "races" are a big mix (like Obama, called African American, but is actually 50% Kenyan and 50% Irish).
Well I AM Mozambiquian...

Frequently forgotten history of Commie Cunt Davis as told by my friend:

"In 1970, at the Marin County Civic Center, she was in involved in a Blk Panther terrorist act. I was there that day and was locked up in the library by Sheriffs until it was over. She helped the Jackson bro's plan the escape of their comrade in San Quentin and as a result, 9 people in a courtroom died and Judge Haley was killed by one of the Black Panthers and all of the black panthers were killed in the escape attempt and Jonathan Jackson was also snuffed at the prison. She got off because they couldn't directly tie her to it. But on the day before the carnage, she had a dead battery in her car and was at the gas station across the street. The station owners son helped her start it. That implicates her. but since all the planners were dead, they couldn't tie her to it . She should be in prison for the rest of her life.

The bodies and pools of blood in the breezeway were unbelievable. The van was bullet riddled and Judge Haley had a sawed off shotgun tied to his head. When the shooting started one of the simians pulled the trigger and blew his head off. When I was at College of Marin a few months later, I met a San Quentin guard who says he shot and killed the younger Jackson when they tried to escape in the Van. The station owners son started getting death threats and the sheriff told him to buy a handgun for protection. A friend in Marin recently told me that Pete , the guy who helped her start her car had passed away recently."