Antifa fucked around and found out Colorado edition!

Strykervet

Lanolin Lube 4U
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    All WA isn't Seattle. Antifags would do well to not stray from I5 when going from Seattle to Portland. Sure, they may like the beaches, but we control the corridor there and we won't be putting up with that shit. We ain't your typical NW community by FAR. It's why I moved here, that and real estate prices (which will soon have this place balls deep in disabled vets but that's another story). And FWIW, it's the only county that voted for Trump W of the Cascades.

If Antifags don't believe me, come see for yourself. To be honest, it gets boring around here and some of these old timers haven't curbstomped a shitstain in quite some time...

But seriously, if you think it turned out bad in Ft. Collins, you don't want none of this, these people have nothing but their principles left, just wanna be left alone to live, and they'll be goddamned if you take those.

Powder_Burns

Shoutbox Veteran
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • May 4, 2009
    Colorado
    FoCo is a college town so I’m not really surprised, but if it was in Boulder the cops would be chasing off people waving the American flag.

Soulezoo

Hide Sommelier and Connoisseur of fine spirits
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jun 4, 2018
    Here and there
    Roll your eyes all you want. That second video is BERTHOUD. Learn some geography.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/07...e-demonstrators-back-the-blue-rally-berthoud/
    Chill out dude. Why don't you learn to read between lines. I live about 45 minutes from Ft Collins. Scene of one of the videos. The university has that place about as f'd up leftist liberal as you can get. You want vegan restaurants with rainbow flags run by humans from a different planet, Ft Collins is your place.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Chill out dude. Why don't you learn to read between lines. I live about 45 minutes from Ft Collins. Scene of one of the videos. The university has that place about as f'd up leftist liberal as you can get. You want vegan restaurants with rainbow flags run by humans from a different planet, Ft Collins is your place.
    I have relatives there. You're not wrong.

hlee

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2012
    TX
    I do believe I need to order one of these... I find myself curiously lacking!

Any recommendations?

Sirhr

You may need to sell your angry joe AR-410 to that 1911 guy, but...

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    My mom bought me a bull whip at the feed store when I was about 11. I got pretty good with it. But puberty wasn't far behind. Don't know what happened to that bull whip. Probably still hanging in the feed room with the saddles. 🤠