• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Antifa owes me money

Mater2009

Deplorable
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2017
Near Dallas Texas
After spending money on a new shotgun to help celebrate the coming of antifa they failed to show up. I think I should be reimbursed maybe we should file a petition showing what we spent getting ready for the party and have it deducted from there $18 billion. Also bought a couple pounds of marbles for the slingshot.

Not only the expenses of purchasing guns and ammo in preparation, but also the man hours spend in getting ready for November 4th. I know we’re not the only ones, so I’m thinking class action lawsuit.

I say we start a class action law suit. We staged firearms....tried calling them in with the new fox pro democratic calls....but no takers. Even used the "Obama free phone" call but only got some youngsters to come in. Might try the "free healthcare call" next time and see if I can get some of the olders ones to come in??

You guys spent money on this? I surrounded my house with job applications then went to bed, slept like a big baby.

That's a deterrent.....not a attractant. They are getting smarter on that one.

I bought a whole pint of CLP to keep the SAW and the .M2HB running and... nothing.

They owe me for lube.

Wow. That came out wrong.

Cheers,

Sirhr

On a sidenote.. sir you really own a SAW and M2?? If so..damn! Can I be your best friend(if I ever get up to Yankee land)??
Any chance you've picked up one a those Noveske .300 BO SAW barrels and ran it suppressed? Also, who made your .50? Sabre Defence? FN?? Combined with your Sako TRG and a good AR, I can't think of a much better combo for taking on skinny jean horde lol..

Last edited:
On a sidenote.. sir you really own a SAW and M2?? If so..damn! Can I be your best friend(if I ever get up to Yankee land)??
Any chance you've picked up one a those Noveske .300 BO SAW barrels and ran it suppressed? Also, who made your .50? Sabre Defence? FN?? Combined with your Sako TRG and a good AR, I can't think of a much better combo for taking on skinny jean horde lol..

23215836_1279649755515002_7984099876419695565_o.jpg

23213311_1279649465515031_5384731611133995954_o.jpg

Thanks, Coyote. I have a best friend already. We blew up together somewhere. During a big marketing campaign. But I am looking for a Lawn Jockey to stand at the bottom of my driveway holding a lantern... Job's yours if you want it. Minimum wage. And you have to go in blackface. Not that I want a black lawn jockey.... but that will draw in ANTIFA like a moth to a flame.

Carry on...

Sirhr

23215836_1279649755515002_7984099876419695565_o.jpg

23213311_1279649465515031_5384731611133995954_o.jpg

Thanks, Coyote. I have a best friend already. We blew up together somewhere. During a big marketing campaign. But I am looking for a Lawn Jockey to stand at the bottom of my driveway holding a lantern... Job's yours if you want it. Minimum wage. And you have to go in blackface. Not that I want a black lawn jockey.... but that will draw in ANTIFA like a moth to a flame.

Carry on...

Sirhr

I'm fucking literally crying in Jail right now. You dirty bastard. Shift change in 16 mikes. I can hear it now. "Who hurt your feelings today 1J"? Thx BroManiac.

I knew the new bestest buddy thingy was gonna have a caveat, but daaaaaaaamn.