• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Antifa Support

i wish he could have shot at something like a car, but i want one.
are these california legal? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Baron23

That was my thought as well, maybe a car full of Tannerite?

kinda surprised there isnt a ton of recoil. I shot a full auto glock before and it literally pushed me back a step before I was able to set myself. Not recoil as much as a constant push...maybe he tough enough to handle it tho. ha.

Very cool. Seeing them in action is just as exciting. Sounds like a little brigs motor ha.

DT

Better question is what isnt illegal in this 3rd world shithole.

Better question is what isnt illegal in this 3rd world shithole.
lol, first off, please remember there are more conservatives in this shithole than 11 red states combined.

secondly, i can't legally buy anything i want, i have still been able to obtain everything i need except a suppressor, so it isn't as bad as some places.
i even have an "off roster" handgun i was able to buy from a police officer through a legal private party transfer.

isn't it enough that i mock my own state without having to jump on and try to characterize everything here as a pile of shit?
just asking.

I would like to "support" some ANTFAS" on a big stick along sides of the streets and roads. Just like Vlad the Impaler from years ago.
DB5FAB91-9ED1-40E5-84A9-C5BEA5DA85F1.jpeg

Reactions: Yasherka
lol, first off, please remember there are more conservatives in this shithole than 11 red states combined.

secondly, i can't legally buy anything i want, i have still been able to obtain everything i need except a suppressor, so it isn't as bad as some places.
i even have an "off roster" handgun i was able to buy from a police officer through a legal private party transfer.

isn't it enough that i mock my own state without having to jump on and try to characterize everything here as a pile of shit?
just asking.
Shit roads with some repairs worse than what they fixed, despite insane high gas taxes. Illegal infestation sucking up taxpayer funds, rolling power outages despite insane rates, homeless everywhere, trash all over the roads, idiot unconstitutional laws galore, housing costs outrageous. I could go on forever. Dont get me wrong the actual land, the actual state is great! Was born here. However despite how many patriots live here, the libtards have turned it into a defacto communist shit hole, and I would have already left to Alaska, Texas, or Wyoming if I wasnt helping care for my parents. The only thing good since I moved back here that has come from commifornia is Audeze.

Yeah, me too....I wanted to see something big be shot into something very, very small. The water just didn't do it for me.

Shit roads with some repairs worse than what they fixed, despite insane high gas taxes. Illegal infestation sucking up taxpayer funds, rolling power outages despite insane rates, homeless everywhere, trash all over the roads, idiot unconstitutional laws galore, housing costs outrageous. I could go on forever. Dont get me wrong the actual land, the actual state is great! Was born here. However despite how many patriots live here, the libtards have turned it into a defacto communist shit hole, and I would have already left to Alaska, Texas, or Wyoming if I wasnt helping care for my parents. The only thing good since I moved back here that has come from commifornia is Audeze.
that is true in democrat run cities, but not so much conservative areas.
personally, i am affected by none of the things you listed except perhaps local and state taxes.
i work from home, so i might buy 10 gals gas once a month at most.
our home cost a lot, but it is also worth almost twice what i paid for it.
being near the bay (100 ft away) we don't have to run heating or cooling except when it gets really hot like this week.

that is true in democrat run cities, but not so much conservative areas.
personally, i am affected by none of the things you listed except perhaps local and state taxes.
i work from home, so i might buy 10 gals gas once a month at most.
our home cost a lot, but it is also worth almost twice what i paid for it.
being near the bay (100 ft away) we don't have to run heating or cooling except when it gets really hot like this week.
Yeah back when you bought your home, for those of us trying to buy now, the prices even for a 1br apt is downright unobtanium. 1800-2100$ a month for a tiny 1br apt is downright insanity. Esp since in MO a large 2 br apt, with vaulted ceilings with a 1.5-2 bath apt was 800 a month.

Yeah back when you bought your home, for those of us trying to buy now, the prices even for a 1br apt is downright unobtanium. 1800-2100$ a month for a tiny 1br apt is downright insanity. Esp since in MO a large 2 br apt, with vaulted ceilings with a 1.5-2 bath apt was 800 a month.
i don't mean to rub it in if you are younger. it isn't easy and we benefited from a little luck, but it wasn't that long ago (8 years)

1. we lived in a "mixed" crip neighborhood for a long time so rent was lower and we could save for the down payment.
2. our daughter was bright enough to get into magnet schools, so we didn't have to move to get her into a decent school
3. the property we bought was involved in a lawsuit with the developer's son, who was demanding more money because property values rose.
4. the open litigation meant most lenders were not willing to give anyone a mortgage, no VA loans, etc...
5. but because we had saved and skimped for so long, we had more than 30% to put down and found a lender.
6. and our place had kitchen and bathroom that were circa 1973, which didn't impress anyone that saw it before we jumped on it (2nd day of listing).
7. now the lawsuit is settled, we have to pay dickhead son, but we know how much for how long, and everyone will write mortgages for our place now.

i can't stress how much we sacrificed. i had to walk emma's dog, because it wasn't entirely safe for her to even walk around the block.
pair of sneakers hanging on the telephone wires in front. crack dealer named nooky living in the unit above the garages.
i've seen guns out, but never got shot at. had a cop's gun in my face point blank while i was restraining a crackhead neighbor that was threatening his wife with scissors because she wouldn't give him money for more crack. he went to real prison for that one.
came home to some "neighbors" throwing dice against my front door (we were in the back corner) more than once.

but we survived, emma's college is paid for and she has one year to go before she gets her masters, so nothing to complain about now.
and she didn't get brainwashed after 5 1/2 years of college!

Reactions: Aries256
I would love to feel the rush, Now that's something to try.

That was in the news and out fof the news very fast. Never heard of what the end result was.

There's a documentary out there someone put together, tried to interview fpsrussia guy. Watching him talk, he knows who did it or he did it. Dig into it a little more, it doesn't look good for him