• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Antifa/swamp false flags

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Looks like we are going to get steam rolled by these Antifa false flags.

these people planned this for a long time and with them having .gov and media help we won't be able to get the truth out. Just like the Vegas shooter. We know nothing about him. And these new shit heads took the time to make themselves look like conservatives on social media.

Trump et al is going to fuck us. Told you all to buy those $30 lowers and $280 complete ARs

speak for yourself. I aint getting steamrolled, I am an American.

Looks like we are going to get steam rolled by these Antifa false flags.

these people planned this for a long time and with them having .gov and media help we won't be able to get the truth out. Just like the Vegas shooter. We know nothing about him. And these new shit heads took the time to make themselves look like conservatives on social media.

Trump et al is going to fuck us. Told you all to buy those $30 lowers and $280 complete ARs

i have a nest of the vipers down the street. i live in small town, usa. NOWHERE is free of these maggots. this town is as small and quaint as they come. And these scumbags have propaganda sheets all over in there, an old church, spreading info on how to keep law from identifying you, how to make weapons out of signs, piss bombs, and various other nasties. I’ve made it a point to notify the lawdogs around town.

The political ideology of some sicko who shoots up a bunch of random people is completely irrelevant. Hang him at sunrise, never release his name, and dump him in a big hole filled with other dead shit bags.

I need a car lock box, I think a long gun in the car is becoming relevant even for a trip to wally world. I don't want tattoo face in the parking lot to get it though.

i have a nest of the vipers down the street. i live in small town, usa. NOWHERE is free of these maggots. this town is as small and quaint as they come. And these scumbags have propaganda sheets all over in there, an old church, spreading info on how to keep law from identifying you, how to make weapons out of signs, piss bombs, and various other nasties. I’ve made it a point to notify the lawdogs around town.

Sounds like something that needs to be taken care of by the populace.

I bet the cops would be doing nothing if that was a group of right wing people.

The political ideology of some sicko who shoots up a bunch of random people is completely irrelevant. Hang him at sunrise, never release his name, and dump him in a big hole filled with other dead shit bags.

I need a car lock box, I think a long gun in the car is becoming relevant even for a trip to wally world. I don't want tattoo face in the parking lot to get it though.
    thats real retarted

If I'm getting attacked I want to know the source.

And a lock box out in the parking lot won't help you in the checkout line!!!

You saying, if its not on you, you can't use it? That is a pretty crazy principle, thanks for explaining that to me. :ROFLMAO:

Are you saying a long gun for the car is a bad idea? Or just playing an over excited version of captain obvious with all those exclamation marks?

A government that will conduct radiation tests on its servicemen, deliberately infect citizens with syphillis, Place it’s own citizens in internment camps, and fund wholesale abortion has no problem killing a few more and running propaganda campaigns to get what it wants.

Is anyone really surprised?

A government that will conduct radiation tests on its servicemen, deliberately infect citizens with syphillis, Place it’s own citizens in internment camps, and fund wholesale abortion has no problem killing a few more and running propaganda campaigns to get what it wants.

good point, since this same government armed Sunni terrorists in Syria, allowing them to rape and murder countless Christians, killing over 500,000 Syrian innocents, to advance their geopolitical goals.

The long gun safe is pretty big & bulky. I almost think the trigger lock model would be better in a car/truck.

Reactions: supercorndogs
    And a lock box out in the parking lot won't help you in the checkout line!!!

I have made it a personal life goal a long time ago to not only be proficient at handgun shooting, but be able to perform at the maximum functioning capability threshold of these weapons. I have long admired the life and feats of Wild Bill Hickok, the patron saint of the pistol fighter. If he can, under fire, draw on his target with a weapon that is just a little more powerful than a .380 ACP, and score a fatal strike at 75 yards, anyone can use this as an example to work towards. I routinely aim for targets well beyond "normal" handgun ranges while practicing and work over my stance and hold until I can score hits over and over again.

A factory .357 Magnum cartridge yields over 600 foot-pounds of energy at the muzzle. A .45 ACP yields around 395-450. A .45 Long Colt or .45 cast conical out of a black powder revolver also produces anywhere between 300-500 foot-pounds... And ALL of the abovementioned can strike a dresser-mirror sized target out to 250 yards with a good set of iron sights. I don't mean to boast, but I don't need a rifle to take on a scumbag terrorist with a rifle. I certainly will not be thinking about carrying a rifle while eating at a restaurant with my family or watching a sunset with my GF. And I certainly will have a pistol with me for any and almost all occasions...

I have made it a personal life goal a long time ago to not only be proficient at handgun shooting, but be able to perform at the maximum functioning capability threshold of these weapons. I have long admired the life and feats of Wild Bill Hickok, the patron saint of the pistol fighter. If he can, under fire, draw on his target with a weapon that is just a little more powerful than a .380 ACP, and score a fatal strike at 75 yards, anyone can use this as an example to work towards. I routinely aim for targets well beyond "normal" handgun ranges while practicing and work over my stance and hold until I can score hits over and over again.

A factory .357 Magnum cartridge yields over 600 foot-pounds of energy at the muzzle. A .45 ACP yields around 395-450. A .45 Long Colt or .45 cast conical out of a black powder revolver also produces anywhere between 300-500 foot-pounds... And ALL of the abovementioned can strike a dresser-mirror sized target out to 250 yards with a good set of iron sights. I don't mean to boast, but I don't need a rifle to take on a scumbag terrorist with a rifle. I certainly will not be thinking about carrying a rifle while eating at a restaurant with my family or watching a sunset with my GF. And I certainly will have a pistol with me for any and almost all occasions...

Agreed, but If I have a rifle/carbine at hand...

Politicians /radio hosts are already talking about

Common sense gun laws
    Universal back ground checks
    Semi auto bans
    Assault weapon bans

Shooting causes being:
    Trump tweets
    White nationalism
    Domestic terrorism
    Hate speech

Some FBI guy saying white right wing terrorists have killed more people than the muzzies

Etc

• Haha
    Reactions: Edgecrusher
    I’m curious, is it yalls opinion that the shooters are in on the conspiracy?

I am betting that it is the first crop of graduates from the John Brown Gun Club Academy of Mass Murder.

They have hosted a lot of "training" videos and seminars over the recent months. What are they training for? Certainly not to actually overthrow the current US government or engage in firefights with rural deer hunters who they KNOW will kill their worthless asses in less than a minute. That only leaves a few options.

^. This.

Someone also hypothesized a state actor such as Russia could be pushing susceptible lefties to do these attacks to further destabilize/polarize us. Plausible enough

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Wasn’t Wild Bill shot in the back? So he never saw it coming. Maybe work on having better situation awareness than he did. ?

I’m betting these are people already susceptible to social pressure reacting to the unrelenting pressure coming down on everyone. This idea that there’re leftists playing a role is lunacy.

Reactions: Nik H
    Anyone going to get butthurt if I notice a lot of these shooters are “on the autistic spectrum”?

Politicians /radio hosts are already talking about

Common sense gun laws
    Universal back ground checks
    Semi auto bans
    Assault weapon bans

Shooting causes being:
    Trump tweets
    White nationalism
    Domestic terrorism
    Hate speech

Some FBI guy saying white right wing terrorists have killed more people than the muzzies

Etc

I will start to worry when they stop talking about the same subjects that you mention. These are old and always part of the gun grabber's vocabulary...

They can't implement a ban as they don't know where more the 40% of the estimated 300 million firearms are located. A ban would never be supported by more than 2-3% of the populace.

When they start talking about registration of semi-auto firearms, then it is time to start making some fundamental decisions about things. Registration is a necessary part of a ban and then confiscation due to the uncertainty of who owns what.

Fuck them all to hell....fucking cucks...every last one of them

Last edited:
    I’m betting these are people already susceptible to social pressure reacting to the unrelenting pressure coming down on everyone. This idea that there’re leftists playing a role is lunacy.
    ? They are using AKs.

Commie leftists for sure

And lol @societal pressure

? They are using AKs.

Commie leftists for sure

Lol all you want about that. Disney is gay. Boys are girls. Morality is evil. Towns are forced to permit satanic displays on public property. The blood that made this country is anti American and some spit-beer making monkey eating simpleton is what makes this nation great. Yes; the people are under pressure. Easy enough to know the weaker will lash out first.

Everybody says, “Let’s get it over with before I’m too old”, well, everybody may get what’s been wished for.

You've just described a perfect patsy.
    Speculation is the best we'll do concerning these events.
    As we've witnessed they'll try/do anything in their search for power/control.

R

Wasn’t Wild Bill shot in the back? So he never saw it coming. Maybe work on having better situation awareness than he did. ?

A card game overrode his common sense.
    He normally sat facing the door but that seat was taken so he went against his own nature and sat with his back to the door.
    Jack McCall shot him in the back in retaliation for killing his father.

You've just described a perfect patsy.
    Speculation is the best we'll do concerning these events.
    As we've witnessed they'll try/do anything in their search for power/control.

R
    Yes. Blanket the country with stimuli and you’ll get what you’re looking for. But that doesn’t make one patsy a specific target or knowing participant.

I will start to worry when they stop talking about the same subjects that you mention. These are old and always part of the gun grabber's vocabulary...

They can't implement a ban as they don't know where more the 40% of the estimated 300 million firearms are located. A ban would never be supported by more than 2-3% of the populace.

When they start talking about registration of semi-auto forearms, then it is time to start making some fundamental decisions about things. Registration is a necessary part of a ban and then confiscation due to the uncertainty of who owns what.

Fuck them all to hell....fucking cucks...every last one of them
    Back ground checks = registration

And we've had a AWB before. We could have one again

Yes. Blanket the country with stimuli and you’ll get what you’re looking for. But that doesn’t make one patsy a specific target or knowing participant.
    A patsy doesn't have to be willing or even know they are one.
    The environment has be set, add rhetoric and wait for the action.
    When dipshits go off have materials to apply at the ready to blame the opposition.
    This ^ is the SOP for those who would.

R

The perfect patsy is one who truly believes what they are doing is righteous and of their OWN FREE WILL.

I think @MtnCreek has hit it on the head and it parallels what I have said on occasion. The megaphone is LOUD and if you are addicted to the tube or the Social Media World, then you are never getting a break...it will be constantly in your face....

The weak will eventually succumb and the choreographers can never be caught because their is no factual evidence

It is a perfect storm so to speak

And the left is working overtime pumping out their garbage into these people’s heads. Hell, many of them think the world is going to end in a few short years. I mean that BELIEVE that shit. Sarah Connor type belief. And if you believe that, and someone tells you that maybe you can change it, so what if a few eggs get broke to make an omelet.

You have to keep in mind...these folks are CELEBRATING killing babies. BABIES. and yet people underestimate their willingness? Come on.

The perfect patsy is one who truly believes what they are doing is righteous and of their OWN FREE WILL.

I think @MtnCreek has hit it on the head and it parallels what I have said on occasion. The megaphone is LOUD and if you are addicted to the tube or the Social Media World, then you are never getting a break...it will be constantly in your face....

The weak will eventually succumb and the choreographers can never be caught because their is no factual evidence

It is a perfect storm so to speak

Except we know who many of the choreographers are already. The time to start injecting real fear in their ranks is now.

Except we know who many of the choreographers are already. The time to start injecting real fear in their ranks is now.

Well....I'm not so sure you know who. You may think you do but I doubt reality and perception (not just yours) results in anything but a null set. The people pulling the strings are pretty damn untouchable. I mean let's be a bit pragmatic here.

You're a billionaire 20 times over...do you really believe that for $1 million a year, you can't hire a security team that would protect you from pretty much anyone including our Government? Even 10 million a year. Who cares? The interest on your nut is many times the outlay.

Have you seen the front door of Epstein's Manhattan pad? Right on street level. Does that strike you as someone who believes that you would have any chance of getting near enough to do harm?

Not going to happen....as much as I agree with you...it is fantasy thought.

Well....I'm not so sure you know who. You may think you do but I doubt reality and perception (not just yours) results in anything but a null set. The people pulling the strings are pretty damn untouchable. I mean let's be a bit pragmatic here.

You're a billionaire 20 times over...do you really believe that for $1 million a year, you can't hire a security team that would protect you from pretty much anyone including our Government? Even 10 million a year. Who cares? The interest on your nut is many times the outlay.

Have you seen the front door of Epstein's Manhattan pad? Right on street level. Does that strike you as someone who believes that you would have any chance of getting near enough to do harm?

Yep, as you said, the ones who actually call the shots are the ones that you will never see, never hear about and never know.
    Anyone you see, hear about or know about is simply a lower ranking front.

One thing however all these rich folks don't comprehend is that they are at the mercy of their security details.
    All those folks that like to have "Ex" mossad/CIA or whatever... yep right "Ex"..... they all protect you for money...... but one day somebody else may tell them when it's time to look the other way.

Untouchable? Like the JFK thought he was untouchable?

These guys have to control everything within at least a mile of their location 24/7 if they want to be untouchable. Pretty hard to do against one determined individual. Near impossible when you're hunted by a team.

So Trumps administration has orchestrated these last two mass killing sprees then?

? They are using AKs.

Commie leftists for sure

And even though I am sure there are some folks out there who may be more emotionally excitable and "sensitive" than the rest, what is indiscriminately targeting innocent civilians going to do to solve these individuals' problems? That is terrorism, plain and simple.

Now on the other hand, if certain people who are directly responsible for society's current ills, such as those making very large profits pushing for and endorsing child transgender operations, are suddenly one day found dead in their garages under "suspicious circumstances", nobody will really bat an eye and plenty of others will be having beers.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    And even though I am sure there are some folks out there who may be more emotionally excitable and "sensitive" than the rest, what is indiscriminately targeting innocent civilians going to do to solve these individuals' problems? That is terrorism, plain and simple.

Now on the other hand, if certain people who are directly responsible for society's current ills, such as those making very large profits pushing for and endorsing child transgender operations, are suddenly one day found dead in their garages under "suspicious circumstances", nobody will really bat an eye and plenty of others will be having beers.

Not sure this is even a concern in most cases. I still think the timing of these "mass" shootings is interesting and that they are rarely ever random. Within the past few weeks IIhan Omar made the statement that white males were the real concern in the US and what just happened over the weekend. Odd timing isn't it?

Easy to say, but who will organize and lead it? We all remember Waco. What chance does a guy with a 6.5 have against a tank?! And you can count on them using tanks and anything it takes to put it down. Your only chance is to get law enforcement and the military on your side.

Easy to say, but who will organize and lead it? We all remember Waco. What chance does a guy with a 6.5 have against a tank?! And you can count on them using tanks and anything it takes to put it down. Your only chance is to get law enforcement and the military on your side.
    If Waco round 2 happened .gov would lose. They would have to worry about their outside perimeter in a big way.

image.jpg

The only chance you have is if the people are on your side.