ANTIFA Tweet this afternoon

PusherX11

PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Firestone, CO
A7588BED-D004-47DB-949B-386093D881A5.png
I really hope this does not actually happen. Residential areas are going to be a whole different animal then a downtown district with office buildings and business. You start messing with a mans home and family there will be bloodshed! I’m pretty confident these people will not make it to my “white hood”, but I will not be caught off guard!

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    View attachment 7340607
    I really hope this does not actually happen. Residential areas are going to be a whole different animal then a downtown district with office buildings and business. You start messing with a mans home and family there will be bloodshed! I’m pretty confident these people will not make it to my “white hood”, but I will not be caught off guard!

Is there an original link to that?

PusherX11

PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 17, 2017
    Firestone, CO

This is the only info I can find covering that tweet. My wife is the social media in our home, as I don’t have any of them. After reading the link it appears that shortly after that was tweeted their account was suspended.

Punkur67

Supporter
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 11, 2019
    These people are fucking clowns. They claim everything and everyone is racist then attack white people for being white. These mother fuckers are the racist ones who use the color of their own skin as an excuse to attack you. Then if you retaliate you are then the racist. So tired of sacks is shit like this that cause the problem. They don't want anything but mayhem.

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 13, 2004
    Chandler AZ, USA
    Apparently every department in the Greater Phoenix area (Phoenix, Scottadale, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, and so on and so forth) was called in at 1600 today, so they’re taking it pretty seriously here. We also have a 2000-0500 curfew for the next week throughout AZ.

I just cycled through some ammo and loaded up fresh mags. God forbid I should have to fire a shot in anger at anyone for any reason in my lifetime, but I sure as hell ain’t getting caught with my pants around my ankles. Stay safe, everybody!

Nik H

Constantly Learning
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Small town New England
    Is this what we're going to see?

View attachment 7340750

🤭🤣😄
    It would be pitiful if not true. Cannon fodder exists for a reason. They will hopefully have a reversal of mindset the first time someone cracks them over the head with a tire thumper.

The real tragedy here is best summed up by this.....

Truth - White Brainwash.jpg

ANTIFA has done a better job at capturing the hearts and minds of young men in the major population centers

JCHayes

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 18, 2020
    There are several options. I would go with slip the feeble punch and follow with a palm-heel to the nose. A broken nose has a way of changing attitudes.
    If you really follow through with the palm-heel, it will drive the nose into the skull.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2018
    The Most Dangerous City in the USA
    Aunt Tiffa don't give a shit about BLM. To them BLM are useful idiots. BLM and the criminals are the cannon fodder for Aunt Tiffa. When BLM protests Aunt Tiffa stands back and throws stuff at the cops over the heads of BLM. Then when the hippy sticks come out BLM gets beaten and Aunt Tiffa melts away.

The looting is just opportunists criminals who DGAF. For them both the protests from BLM and the "actions" from Aunt Tiffa are just welcome distractions so the cops are tied up and they can steal without consequences. This also critically advances Aunt Tiffa's objectives.

OldSalty

Just salty.
    Minuteman
    Nov 1, 2019
    Aunt Tiffa don't give a shit about BLM. To them BLM are useful idiots. BLM and the criminals are the cannon fodder for Aunt Tiffa. When BLM protests Aunt Tiffa stands back and throws stuff at the cops over the heads of BLM. Then when the hippy sticks come out BLM gets beaten and Aunt Tiffa melts away.

The looting is just opportunists criminals who DGAF. For them both the protests from BLM and the "actions" from Aunt Tiffa are just welcome distractions so the cops are tied up and they can steal without consequences. This also critically advances Aunt Tiffa's objectives.

^This, exactly this.

Sad, because I think a significant majority of people support the protestors. But that message is now overshadowed and lost to many with the senseless rioting. And tearing up their own communities...

Sad...

Reactions: TACC and Snuby642

Lapuapalooza

Benefactor of the Resurrection
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Dec 24, 2013
    Colorado
    There are several options. I would go with slip the feeble punch and follow with a palm-heel to the nose. A broken nose has a way of changing attitudes.
    A well placed kick to the side of the knee while having bearing weight on it would also do wonders. As in, “Hey, I wonder what the hell I’m doing here?!”

Reactions: HiDesertELR

Srgt. Hulka

Lighten Up Francis
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Is this what we're going to see?

View attachment 7340750

🤭🤣😄

2cb3afcf6658cc7e2688abe6c98d5231.jpg

ezyyaq-xsaudvg6-jpeg.7340750

MosesTheTank

PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 28, 2011
    GA
    After years of watching various SJW groups threaten suburbia with invasion I am convinced that they fully understand that the police they pretend to loathe and the cities they simultaneously burn and reside in form a protectorate from which they may safely throw tantrums. Powerful capitalist structures like insurance companies and banks will continue to rebuild whatever it is they tear down and they will idolize nihilistic old rich white men who give lip service to their murky causes while getting richer doing it.

They will not go where danger lurks and the nanny state cannot render immediate aid. They are fully dependent upon the state and the umbilical cord does not reach into the hinterland. But I am certain they are trying to figure that out.

Trying to make sense of BLM, ANTIFA, Moms Demand Action, et al and how they intermingle has left me feeling like an invertebrate taxonomist.

acudaowner

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 26, 2018
    bolster from little children must have drank a whole pot of coffee to get the nerve to post that . I am betting out of the 6 gay people in the photo the girl has the biggest pair of the bunch if that one is a girl or are they all girls shit my eyes are bad ...and what's with that message to night they are going to take back America one tear drop at a time shit my life will end naturally before they take back one city at that rate .

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 24, 2010
    Michigan
    I'd love to know what they call training. Without a doubt none of them have ever experienced a moment of sparring let alone an actual fight. Please tell me there's video of their training somewhere.

Reactions: Foul Mike

Jory45acp

4 Tours Green Beret Keyboard Speshuel Forces.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 10, 2018
    Utah
    So they post open threats of violence and not a news network to be found says a word. Trump says enough is enough these guys are now terrorists and every network goes off the rails in outrage at his "pushing of violence on innocent Americans". Some days I feel like I'm living in Bizzaro world.