• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ANTIFA's making dry runs in preparation for mass murder. Disturbing incident. Perp charged

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • KING COUNTY, WA 06/03/19: An alleged member of an Antifa group showed up to a speech hosted by a conservative students' organization at the University of Washington and attempted to seal the audience inside the lecture hall by lashing the only entrance/exit door closed with a lock and chain. Several students standing near the door and acting as ad hoc security immediately responded to the sound of the chain being applied outside and forced the door open, upon which the would-be Antifa terrorist POS tried to flee, only to be nabbed by university police officers a short time later.

Full story and video here:

More coverage:

Antifa-dude-arrested-credit-Operation-Cold-Front.jpg

The perp has been identified as 18 year old Ezra Benner. As he was being led away by the police, he reportedly shouted at them: "Show me where it says it is illegal to chain a door shut!" The incident is still under investigation but so far they have only charged him with 'disorderly conduct' and released him. WTF???

Assuming that they did not find petrol, incendiaries or other weapons on him during the arrest, this shit is still not to be taken lightly at all. There is only ONE reason why someone would want to chain the only door leading into an entire room filled with people, and it does not take a rocket scientist to put two and two together to see what this leads to.

This piece of shit has gotten off way too lightly here. Somebody should have been telling the cops: "Officer, he charged at me with the chain ready to swing and I had no choice but to use the knife on him"..............This is no different than someone standing up in a crowded theater and yelling Aloha Snackbar or similar threats to commit violence. Do some shit like that and your ass will be immediately heading to the county morgue...

BE VIGILANT. CARRY EVERYWHERE. HAVE A BACKUP WEAPON TO YOUR PRIMARY DEFENSIVE FIREARM.

As the 2020 election nears, expect more of this kind of behavior to surface. If this had not been a thwarted mass murder attempt, it most likely had been a dry run to test the waters. The next time, folks might not be so lucky.

Last edited:
    Well it was nice to see people not sitting there acting like sheep. Love that a group of people and not just one person ran down the hall into possible danger. There is hope for us after all.

Many of the attendees are probably also gun owners and involved in the shooting sports and martial arts, just going by the nature of this particular venue. If this had been any other type of gathering, things could have turned out differently.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
    I think the presumption that the incident was a dry run for mass murder is a bit of a stretch.

An inept Antifa moron attempting to disturb/disrupt a meeting is to be expected. Making a leap to mass-murder is a different thing entirely...

Reactions: Maggot
    I think the presumption that the incident was a dry run for mass murder is a bit of a stretch.

An inept Antifa moron attempting to disturb/disrupt a meeting is to be expected. Making a leap to mass-murder is a different thing entirely...

I think that erring on the side of caution always saves lives. One of my issues with conservatives is that the hardly ever assume the worst of people and are then astonished at the worst in people.

Many of the attendees are probably also gun owners and involved in the shooting sports and martial arts, just going by the nature of this particular venue. If this had been any other type of gathering, things could have turned out differently.
    I am NOT LEO, nor have I any military experience. With that, I tell myself daily "you WILL run towards the danger, NOT away".

Last edited:
    He should be charged with locking a fire exit. A pretty serious crime even without fire. Effer was just trying to be an asshole. Face it, that's what Dems do and who they are.

Or charged with false imprisonment.

Last edited:
    The court should order a complete psych evaluation. That way, they might find more to hold him and/or get him some counseling to re-program him. If Antifa's felt that commitment to a psych ward for a month for a full psych evaluation and designation as mentally ill, they might begin changing their ways.

The problem is that using psych facilities and designations that way could be used on conservatives as well as on antifa's.

Disrupting an event happens before everyone is inside.
    Locking everyone in would seem to be for a different objective.
    I'll wager we'll see more of this and perhaps what the next step would have been.

R

If ANYONE thinks this was a harmless prank they are being terribly naive. As a best case the asshole would have chained the doors shut, induced panic and someone could have been injured in the confusion. I know that if I find myself locked in a room with ONE door out and no windows I am going to break some shit trying to get out. We MUST stay vigilant and aware because of the attacks by these assholes since the presidential primary. Turn a blind eye if you think posters are being extreme, that is your right, but if you become a statistic do not complain on this board.

I had a few minutes to stew/digest on this one. My gut tells me this dude has an underlying sickness. Posts 11 through 17 are all valid points and I think, point to the same thing. Kids that abuse animals grow up to be ?.......Bueller ?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    According to the 'article', there were "to" (ie two) entrances/exits.

Ummmm..........let me peel back another couple of layers of the onion;

The physical act of knowingly walking up to those doors, pulling a chain and padlock out of his pocket (bag, backpack, whatever) wrapping it around the door of the room with human beings inside and padlocking it........Can you envision yourself doing something like that ? I cannot. Why ? Because it is fundamentally, simply, criminally WRONG ! And that's putting it mildly.

In addition to the above, there can be no arguing that this was a premeditated act by virtue of the fact that he had to prepare and plan for it. It was not a random act in any way, shape, or form. It was planned.

I have zero formal training in Psychiatry, but I think there is something fundamentally wrong with this guy. I'm speculating, but he may associate with antifa primarily as a means of finding acceptance, rather than being a goose stepping foot soldier, drinking the Kool-Aid/eating the antifa Dogma.

Question is; how many more in antifa are just like him ? Based on what I've seen, he ain't alone.

Want to run an event without Antifa disrupting it? That's a very easy thing to do. Just hold your event on a day when there's a Rick and Morty marathon on TV.

Reactions: lash
    Or on Gay pride day. :)
    Want to run an event without Antifa disrupting it? That's a very easy thing to do. Just hold your event on a day when there's a Rick and Morty marathon on TV.

Your attitude is how dry runs for terrorist attacks are witnessed and ignored.

See something say do something

No, I'm just more realistic and aware of my surroundings than you are. I choose to not see the boogeyman around every corner and I don't live in a state of perpetual paranoia.

If you think you see the wold around every corner then you'll miss it when he walks right by you dressed in a shitty sheep outfit.

Know you audience and know your enemy.

Reminds me of a funny joke I told in a live stream that got me in trouble not too long ago. A live stream of an Antifa "protest" was going on in the streets and they were doing their usual shit and all I said in the stream chat was "where the fuck is a Muslim truck driver when we need one?" Apparently the mods didn't like that and I got booted. :ROFLMAO:

I agree, if locking the doors closed this time, eventually he or they would up the ante. Next it would be to lock both doors, and gasoline on hand to burn people to death. He would think he would be hailed as a hero by the other antifa. If you do not think this is possible, you are naive.

I agree, if locking the doors closed this time, eventually he or they would up the ante. Next it would be to lock both doors, and gasoline on hand to burn people to death. He would think he would be hailed as a hero by the other antifa. If you do not think this is possible, you are naive.

This. Hits the nail right on the head. Enough shit has happened in the world and is still happening that it is reasonable to assume the worst when someone starts displaying behaviors indicative of certain terroristic acts about to be committed in the next few seconds or minutes. That said, go ahead and try to chain up a door in a room where I and other people are in. The second I kick the thing open I am going to be gut-punching your ass multiple times with my KaBar. You will not even get to take a fucking trip through the justice system.

Reactions: 308pirate

Ummmm. Maybe.

Seems Antifa is kind of quiet... disbanded or laying low waiting for orders?

Not judging one way or other.

Sirhr

If ANYONE thinks this was a harmless prank they are being terribly naive. As a best case the asshole would have chained the doors shut, induced panic and someone could have been injured in the confusion. I know that if I find myself locked in a room with ONE door out and no windows I am going to break some shit trying to get out. We MUST stay vigilant and aware because of the attacks by these assholes since the presidential primary. Turn a blind eye if you think posters are being extreme, that is your right, but if you become a statistic do not complain on this board.
    You go that right, break whatever it takes to get out.

A. Locate your target. (Meeting, advertised.)
    B. Recon low profile/slick. Boyfriend girlfriend and cellphone pics. Locate doors. Pics allow planning.
    C. Dry run 1. Chain and lock for one door. Can be written off as prank. Didnt have one for each door or accelerants, etc.
    C1. Accelerants could have been pre-staged, did anyone look......
    C2. 2nd party could have chain 2. Never identified.
    C3. 3rd party could have accelerant, never identified.

C4. C2 n C3 could have disappeared when C dry run was caught.
    C5. Re C4, could be gauging response to C, toward softer target selection.

That's how they do it. C gets caught, the others disappear because nobody knows to immediately look and threat access the rest.

How many of you think like this.

ymmv

Ummmm. Maybe.

Seems Antifa is kind of quiet... disbanded or laying low waiting for orders?

Not judging one way or other.

Sirhr

@sirhrmechanic , I would GUESS that it is a combination of the two. When you mount an attack using one tactic (riots) and you don't get the result you want (mass unrest and govt change) you have to change something. When you don't have the depth of support and competent people to attempt another tactic, your only option is to lay low and develop the situation. I would hazard a guess that this is what they are doing. We will see them again if Trump wins election.

I hope he does. It will sound like someone walking on bubble wrap across the US. So many liberal heads popping in disbelief...

B. Recon low profile/slick. Boyfriend girlfriend and cellphone pics. Locate doors. Pics allow planning.
    C. Dry run 1. Chain and lock for one door. Can be written off as prank. Didnt have one for each door or accelerants, etc.

That's how they do it. C gets caught, the others disappear because nobody knows to immediately look and threat access the rest.

ymmv

Very possible. That is how drug traffickers often conduct business. Trash looking dude, shady as fuck, driving a beat up rat car gets pulled over and busted for possession of a few baggies of diluted smack, or better yet, leads police in a high speed chase, thus causing a distraction and using up more LE resources, while box truck "utility repairman" leisurely gets through hauling several kilos of the pure shit.

Very possible. That is how drug traffickers often conduct business. Trash looking dude, shady as fuck, driving a beat up rat car gets pulled over and busted for possession of a few baggies of diluted smack, or better yet, leads police in a high speed chase, thus causing a distraction and using up more LE resources, while box truck "utility repairman" leisurely gets through hauling several kilos of the pure shit.

Kinda like route overwatch, just because he has a shovel at 1130 at night and digs a hole beside the road and walks off....
    Tactics.... learned by watching the responses to an action...

Do you think his handlers are sitting around wondering if they could have found someone better?

Why wasn't he charged with dozens of counts of false imprisonment? Believe those are felony charges.

I am keeping fingers crossed that a judge will take this seriously enough to order a search warrant to be conducted on this creep's residence and electronic devices. Perhaps they might find enough interesting things to keep his ass in a cage for a very long time.

Just playing devils advocate here but there isn’t enough detail in that video to conclude anything for sure. I think a lot like J Huskey does but in this particular case this could have been just as easily staged to provoke a certain mindset. Sometimes the enemy is the one making the accusations that their enemy is the real enemy. Get what I’m saying? Me thinks this was staged. No I don’t have any way to prove that but you can’t prove that it wasn’t either.

Edit, never mind. First vid I watched wasn’t the whole video. My bad. Carry on. Age starting to get to me! Haha. Or maybe it’s the bourbon. Hmmmm...or could the perp have been paid to do this? I question everything. Yeah the bourbon is kicking in. I’m signing off.

Last edited:
    Just playing devils advocate here but there isn’t enough detail in that video to conclude anything for sure. I think a lot like J Huskey does but in this particular case this could have been just as easily staged to provoke a certain mindset. Sometimes the enemy is the one making the accusations that their enemy is the real enemy. Get what I’m saying? Me thinks this was staged. No I don’t have any way to prove that but you can’t prove that it wasn’t either.

Edit, never mind. First vid I watched wasn’t the whole video. My bad. Carry on. Age starting to get to me! Haha.

So you are saying maybe Antifags are playing 4d mind game chess?

I dunno bout that.

I say shark bump minimum, and JHuskys theory a real possibility.

ymmv

It's standard advanced party threat assessment, counter surveillance, and contingency planning for criminal events at a venue... If that something you may do for a living ?

I love you guys that don't want to "think the worst.". Understand there is evil out there.

At best this was a prank. At medium, this was a dry run. At worst, this was potentially a no-shit criminal event that was foiled by the good guys then abandoned by the rest of the bad guys. We'll maybe never know.

Stay sharp. In the words of one of my man-crushes, Pat McNamara:

Make it habitual.
    Rock and Roll.

No, I'm just more realistic and aware of my surroundings than you are. I choose to not see the boogeyman around every corner and I don't live in a state of perpetual paranoia.

If you think you see the wold around every corner then you'll miss it when he walks right by you dressed in a shitty sheep outfit.

Know you audience and know your enemy.
    fc,550x550,white.jpg

I am keeping fingers crossed that a judge will take this seriously enough to order a search warrant to be conducted on this creep's residence and electronic devices.

You would need a police agency to submit a sworn affidavit describing the probable cause as well as the locations to be searched and the items to be seized.

A judge can't swear a probable cause affidavit to issue his own warrant. Otherwise the 4th Amendment is invalid.

So you are saying maybe Antifags are playing 4d mind game chess?

I dunno bout that.

I say shark bump minimum, and JHuskys theory a real possibility.

@armorpl8chikn @j-huskey Frankly, that whole thing was a shit show. Advertised location in enemy territory and they were dumb enough to put themselves in the back of a building at the end of a hallway, it appears. And to make matters worse, their security was on the inside of the doors. At minimum there should have been people at the entrance to the building, in the hallway and on the other side of those doors. Truthfully, they are lucky. This could have been tragic for them. Always have a plan, know it’s not going to work and have a back up plan.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country