• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Anvis 9 Package

French1966

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
290+ feedback on Arfcom and elsewhere. Can verify on request.

PayPal accepted, No comments/No Goods and Services allowed. Most other payment types accepted.

Anvis 9 goggles

No spec sheets as these are mil contract Aviation tubes (typically better screen cosmetics/specs than Omni contract tubes used for ground units like PVS14).

Pvs14 ocular lenses. All lenses are scratch free in good condition.

Left tube has some small pepper type spots and a small blem on the very outer edge of the image, right tube has some light peppering but overall very clean. The tubes are very usable and bright.

Package options and prices below:

For $4,300 it will come with anvis aviation mount, milspec anvis battery pack, and hard case. You will need an adapter to use the aviation mount with your regular universal helmet shroud. They are around $30 on eBay and I can send you some links for them through chat.

For $4,500 it will come with all the above, plus an Adams Industires SAM (surface Anvis mount) mount, which is a very high quality mount that connects directly to your universal helmet shroud.

Finally for $4,750 I will include all the above plus a Protech skateboard bump helmet conversion and a AB Night Vision low profile battery pack ($360 by itself new).

Not looking to separate any mounts or accessories unless the Anvis sell first. Prices are pretty firm as of now but I am also a reasonable guy, make a fair offer if you want. Please send a chat for additional photos and details.

**Trades:** Will consider trades for other night vision/thermal stuff. Any PVS14 + cash will definitely be considered.

Last edited: