• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any .22 matches in the southeast

miscexpense

Never stop learning
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
Alabama
Does anyone know of a .22 match NRL or not around AL this summer? Not that I need a reason to set up anther rig, but......

I just found Red Hill Range has them but it’s a haul, East Georgia almost South Carolina. Trying to find something in west Georgia East Alabama area as well.

Before "the plague" Brocks Gap Training Center in Hoover was holding NRL and a 22 Sniper Match. There is a match at a small venue south of Selma, AL as well. It is a twenty round score match on paper followed by "The Fracas" which is steel at 175, 200 and 250 yards with a cash payback to the winner.

Reactions: CBeck
Gunline shooting in Carthage ms has nrl 22 matches every month (hopefully get back going in June from the infection) plus have an nrl22x match July 18th I believe.

Reactions: achancesw
Cavern Cove NRL22373 Ambush TrailWoodville Alabama 35776

Go to NRL22 website; then click NRL22, ; then Clubs. Insert your zip code and distance you're willing to travel and it will show you clubs with matches, with a link to each.