• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Any 3D printers on the Hide?

I'm looking for someone who can print out a new cheek piece for an aics axsr. Mine is too wide for my face and I'd like a thinner one.
Do you have a fully designed CAD file, ready to print?

Otherwise, speaking from personal experience with designing the AX "low" cheek piece, it is a challenging project to simply make it thinner.

Reactions: Gil P.
If you have a cad file of the new design there are a lot of us that print. There’s a thread or two on here with members who print.

Reactions: Gil P.
If you're wanting a cheap print, others will be the ticket.

If you want something that looks professional and is extremely robust, I'm more than happy to help.

Can provide you examples of parts if you'd like to see, but you can expect a better finish than your OEM AI molded parts, with comparable strength. I own two MJF 5200s as well as 40ish FDM and resin machines. I suggest we MJF out of Nylon 11.

Also, if you need something modeled, we can assist.

I have an 07 FFL and if you send in the rifle we can make a complete scan of the entire thing to allow economically priced accessories vs the existing ones out there. Some of the parts are sold at a 2000% markup over cost of manufacturing!

If you're wanting a cheap print, others will be the ticket.

If you want something that looks professional and is extremely robust, I'm more than happy to help.

Can provide you examples of parts if you'd like to see, but you can expect a better finish than your OEM AI molded parts, with comparable strength. I own two MJF 5200s as well as 40ish FDM and resin machines. I suggest we MJF out of Nylon 11.
Sending you a pm.