• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Any accountants out there? Help me apply GAAP.....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I was up at Sig Sauer last month and bought a M18 commemorative because I have no plastic guns of my own and Marine stuff.

It shoots well and I like it for my Marine fetish shit and coming from a 1911 background its basically load it once and shoot all day.

Since buying it though Ive had a vision of this in my mind....

1624317549375.png

If I buy it at the end of my class I will get 15% off the price so I can look at that as a credit toward purchase.

Than it takes the same magazines as my M18.

I intended on buying more magazines for the M18 and this comes with three 17 rounders. Three of those at $50 each equals $150 saved on buying magazines alone.

Im looking at Sig giving me $300 to buy the gun at this point.

Than today I came home and there was a check in my mailbox from my credit card company.

Months ago I ordered ammo from the CMP and a set of Ops Core Ear Pro and paid for them at time of purchase.

I dont know whats up with my retarded credit card company but last week they must have decided they didnt like my account having such a large negative balance and they cut me a check. It explains my alarm last week when I was like WTF? and hadnt had a chance to look into it.

So thats like $800 the credit card company would be providing to buy this pistol.

If the thing cost $1100 +/-......

Sig gives me $300.......

and the credit card company has given me $800.......

Than I basically get the gun at net $0.

Thats right.....right? No brainer take the free gun?

Pretty sure this will fit the holsters I bought for my M18 so this purchase than will cut the cost of those holsters in half because they can be used for two guns.

I actually think the end result will be money in my pocket for taking this gun from Sig.

Last edited:
    Reactions: diggler1833
    Ummm,Choid is good with numbers maybe he could help and this just may be the thing that set's you two right as rain

ROFL

• Haha
    Reactions: pmclaine
    Ummm,Choid is good with numbers maybe he could help and this just may be the thing that set's you two right as rain

ROFL

I dont know. The math and numbers are kind of complicated......likely to confuse him.

He will just come up with some negative shit because he is @Choid and a fuckstain.

I don't know nuffin bout nimbers, but I do have that frame for my Sig. I actually bought it frame only off Gunbroker, but whatever, same deal. It's very nice. Fully compatible with m18 holsters. Feels more like a 226 to shoot. Recoil is more straight back and a little flip, rather than the slight twist you get from the poly frames. If you just want the frame, you can get a black one from Sig, but the match trigger is supposed to be nice. I put a gray guns in mine.

As a fellow 1911 shooter, I think the feel of shooting is really easy to transition back and forth.

I don't know nuffin bout nimbers, but I do have that frame for my Sig. I actually bought it frame only off Gunbroker, but whatever, same deal. It's very nice. Fully compatible with m18 holsters. Feels more like a 226 to shoot. Recoil is more straight back and a little flip, rather than the slight twist you get from the poly frames. If you just want the frame, you can get a black one from Sig, but the match trigger is supposed to be nice. I put a gray guns in mine.

As a fellow 1911 shooter, I think the feel of shooting is really easy to transition back and forth.

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

Shouldnt you be off pushing Desantis over Trump?

Any way as you are here and seem to know something about this shit while completely sucking at things that really matter.....

As a 1911 guy the neat thing about the M18 is the same manual of arms......

1. Draw
    2. Sweep safety
    3. Yada, yada, yada.

Unless I get my Dremel out that black frame they had hanging in the cabinet likely wont work....

Extra bits.....

1624320197595.png

No allowance for extra bits....

1624320507437.png

and colors dude! It would become the Reese's gun being chocolate and peanut butter......

Taking a class up there today through Wednesday.

Its a med class and the instructor happened to have one of the black stripped AXG frames in his bag that he had just bought and was bragging on.

Really liked the feel in hand...........and seeing as its going to be free.........

You forgot to add in the cool locking hard case that comes with the scorpion! Those jokers are like 129 bucks! Subtract three dollars for the cheap case that the other Sigs comes with and you’re at -$126 for your purchase? Sounds like a win!
    E89C780D-F740-425E-8431-0BF357D34101.jpeg

See? I know of what I speak 😁 And you can take that negative balance and apply it to a brand spanking new Romeo 1 Pro (or not)! Maths… I has them!
    P.S. I feel like this whole thread is partly my fault <shrug> 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
    You forgot to add in the cool locking hard case that comes with the scorpion! Those jokers are like 129 bucks! Subtract three dollars for the cheap case that the other Sigs comes with and you’re at -$126 for your purchase? Sounds like a win!
    View attachment 7652438
    See? I know of what I speak 😁 And you can take that negative balance and apply it to a brand spanking new Romeo 1 Pro (or not)! Maths… I has them!
    P.S. I feel like this whole thread is partly my fault <shrug> 🤣🤣🤣

When he opened the case and I saw the black magazine base plates I said "No!"

I knew at that point it was a rip off because they sell coyote magazine bases for $6/base right at the counter.

I was like "WTF! Sand colored operator as fuck pistol and despite making coyote bases you stick black ones on knowing my queer eye requires the bases match? WTF!!!!!"

but........

than I saw the challenge coin and got a boner.

The challenge coin swung the deal.

My wallet came out and the CC got burned for two more 17 rd magazines (with coyote bases), three coyote magazine bases to replace the black rip off ones that come with pistol and the pistol.

Just about $1K with the discounts used on the buy.

Sure I got fucked on the black bases but now I have a challenge coin.......and the last pistol I will ever buy......until next time.

• Haha
    Reactions: nikonNUT
    When he opened the case and I saw the black magazine base plates I said "No!"

I knew at that point it was a rip off because they sell coyote magazine bases for $6/base right at the counter.

I was like "WTF! Sand colored operator as fuck pistol and despite making coyote bases you stick black ones on knowing my queer eye requires the bases match? WTF!!!!!"

but........

than I saw the challenge coin and got a boner.

The challenge coin swung the deal.

My wallet came out and the CC got burned for two more 17 rd magazines (with coyote bases), three coyote magazine bases to replace the black rip off ones that come with pistol and the pistol.

Just about $1K with the discounts used on the buy.

Sure I got fucked on the black bases but now I have a challenge coin.......and the last pistol I will ever buy......until next time.
    @pmclaine Have you no fashion sense? The black bases contrasts the coyote and compliments the black controls! Come on, man! :LOL: BTW, congrats on the Sig! They really are beyond sweet!!!
    P.S. I totally get the challenge coin thing!

Last edited:
    Shooting my M18 tomorrow in class. Scorpion couldnt come home with me. Has to be Fed Ex'd to a MA FFL. Last time it went NH via Kentucky to MA :(

Gonna go all out on a limb tomorrow I think.....

Use a new pistol with only 100 rounds on it, use my personal rifle with zero training familiarity and Im thinking of using a carrier and helmet as the scenario is medical aid to peeps during gun play and Im thinking if there is gun play I want the hard gear.

Might be a mess but Ill guess Im going to learn something.

Last edited:
    Reactions: nikonNUT
    I mean did you figure in the cost of shipping to send it back to sig at least twice for failure and recall?

It will be on your dime to get it running 100% lol

Shooting my M18 tomorrow in class. Scorpion couldnt come home with me. Has to be Fed Ex'd to a MA FFL. Last time in went NH via Kentucky to MA :(

Gonna go all out on a limb tomorrow I think.....

Use a new pistol with only 100 rounds on it, use my personal rifle with zero training familiarity and Im thinking of using a carrier and helmet as the scenario is medical aid to peeps during gun play and Im thinking if there is gun play I want the hard gear.

Might be a mess but Ill guess Im going to learn something.
    1903 or M1 Garand?

• Haha
    1903 or M1 Garand?

Oh God. This fuckstain again....:)

This isnt a class requiring fire power. We will be using ARs to make it realistic that the people we shot actually survived to be considered "wounded".

If it was a death dealing class Id be bringing stuff in .45 and .30 caliber and "vaporizing" shit. You cant tourniquet a cloud of red mist.

Reactions: deltawiskey
    I mean did you figure in the cost of shipping to send it back to sig at least twice for failure and recall?

It will be on your dime to get it running 100% lol

Hey all the people that are going to get hurt by dropping these have already been hurt.

Their pain was for my gain.

As long as it doesnt spin the take down lever 180 degrees and lock the pistol up entirely like on my work 226 so that I dont have to listen to the armor grinding on it with some sort of take down tool calling it a piece of "Fing" shit before handing it back to me and saying "Here you go these are great pistols" than all will be good.

• Haha
    Reactions: Huskydriver
    Oh God. This fuckstain again....:)

This isnt a class requiring fire power. We will be using ARs to make it realistic that the people we shot actually survived to be considered "wounded".

If it was a death dealing class Id be bringing stuff in .45 and .30 caliber and "vaporizing" shit. You cant tourniquet a cloud of red mist.
    I've been enjoying shooting my Shiloh Sharps this spring. Just don't tell them it is a weapon of war.

I think this thing is related to your sig. maybe some long lost relative or something.
    06F2CF41-610E-4A6E-BA5F-E39D02774149.jpeg