• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Any American Companies Making This?

rlsmith1

Legalize Freedom
Minuteman
  • May 1, 2019
    Midwest

Looks like it ships from Czech Republic, wondering if there's an American company making something like this?

The closest things are probably from Accu-Shot and ADM, they're QD mounts with 1/4-20 threads in the bottom to mount an ARCA plate.

In theory you could use this ADM mount too with an MLOK ARCA adapter.

I've used the QD Tripod Mount and it works fine, maybe a little on the bulky side if you leave it attached to the gun but not bad when left on the tripod.

Reactions: rlsmith1
    The closest things are probably from Accu-Shot and ADM, they're QD mounts with 1/4-20 threads in the bottom to mount an ARCA plate.

In theory you could use this ADM mount too with an MLOK ARCA adapter.

I've used the QD Tripod Mount and it works fine, maybe a little on the bulky side if you leave it attached to the gun but not bad when left on the tripod.
    That's exactly it, thanks! After realizing 1/4 x 20 is universal I'll be running one of those plates for sure