• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any appreciable accuracy difference between V-22 & V360?

10ring1

The Zohan
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
Maybe this horse has already been beaten but has anyone had any real world experience with both the v22 and the v360? That being said, with all else being relatively equal (similar barrel, trigger, ammo, etc), are there any noticable (objectively measurable) differences in accuracy? Thanks in advance

Yes I had multiple of both.

Bolt lift is slightly heavier in the 360... that's just physics.

No difference in accuracy.

I chose a 360 since my centerfire was a 3-lug.

If I had to do it all over again, I might just've stuck with my 2 lug because the lift is slightly less.

Reactions: 10ring1
I have both. No difference in accuracy at all. As previously stated, bolt lift on the 360 is slightly heavier, but not that much.

Hard to really tell with mine unless you have them side by side and compare.

But groups on paper, mine both shoot the same

I have a 360 (20" MTU Bartlein) & the wife has a V22 (22" Kukri). Apart from the bolt lift variance, both have ran flawlessly from day one.
These rifles are benched side by side regularly - Accuracy pretty much comes down to which rifle has the most suitable lot number of ammo & the shooter's performance on the day!

Thanks for the input everyone. I had a gne1 v22 and ended up selling it a couple of years ago. Regretted it since. Looking at getting back into a Vudoo and trying to decide which direction to go. I have several centerfire three lug 60° bolts so was leaning more towards the 360. Thanks again for the great input

Reactions: littlepod
I recently bought a used VGW GEN1 used and called Vudoo and asked them if the accuracy would be better if I ordered a new one or bought the used rifle. They told me the accuracy should be about the same... To me that speaks volumes for VGW. They could have sold me a new rifle but instead told me the truth. We all know that one individual rifle may be more accurate than the next identical rifle but in general, the Gen 3 may be improved in many areas the accuracy should be the same as the Gen1