• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any bets on what this turns out to be?

It was a poodle $50.00 , no way a pitbull did that .

In a better world, Americans wouldn't let dems and rinos reproduce- and dog attacks on non-perps, would be a rare occurrence.

Last edited:
It sucks for the loss of the child.

That being said, getting a large breed dog of any kind that is known for potential aggression (and the owners frigging acquire it for that reason) is asking for trouble. Being a loser owner just exacerbates it.

When I got my Johnson American Bulldog (known for being kid friendly...but not guaranteed), I watched it like a hawk and trained appropriate behavior around my girls. That's still no guarantee, so my backup mental plan was that the first time she did so much as growl or snap at one I was going to put a round through her head. She's 7 now, and I've never had an issue, but that mental backup plan is still in effect to this day. To this point, she has been the perfect nanny dog.

Way too many dogs running around that were bred (for generations) with zero mental quality control. Pits are exemplary of that, but it is happening more to other breeds too. A couple of the nastiest dogs I've seen in a while have been labradoodles and GSDs.