• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Body Deal With Grabagun Coppell, TX

samnev

First Sargeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 16, 2010
    Surprise, AZ
    They are located @ 200 E Beltline Rd, Coppell, TX. They seem to have good prices on Daniel Defense AR's and FN SCAR 17's. I have never heard of them but though some of the hide members might have dealt with them. So before I ordered anything thought i'd ask for some feedback.
    TIA

I've purchased from them twice. Both transactions were smooth. One was for a rifle and the other for some Troy pieces. They shipped within two days. Free shipping on the rifle. Prices were extremely competitive. Thumbs up from me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dealt with them 2x as well and both were smooth transactions

I purchased a rifle from them last year and the process was very smooth and they sell to CA which was nice.

However,

I purchased my rifle when they had two left in stock. The price I paid was 900 and after I purchased my rifle, I checked back on the site the next day and the last one in stock was now 850. I called and gave them the WTF speech and they told me they would correct the price and give it to me for 850. While I did not get an updated invoice e-mailed to me, they did have one with the rifle. I was told they base their price on what they pay from each vendor so basically the price can change depending upon when you buy it but it should generally go from the lowest price and go up and not back down like mine did. Sounds a little strange that they would not keep one set price.