• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Body Deal With Valhala Tactical Supply In North Liberty, IA

samnev

First Sargeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 16, 2010
    Surprise, AZ
    I am looking to buy some hard to get AR parts from them. Their prices seem good on the items I want but I haven't heard of them so I would appreciate any feedback pro or con on them form any Hide members that have used their services.
    TIA

I got a spikes lower parts kit from them (I think). It was definitely lower related. But it shipped quick and had no issues with anything.

I live 10 minutes from North Liberty and never heard of them. Definitely no store front. Good to know I can get part nearby if you guys say they are gtg.

Never heard of them either. I can't imagine that whatever you're looking for can't be found at Rainier Arms, PSA, or Brownells.

Only problem I had was that their website didn't indicate if stuff was in stock or not. I ordered a handguard from them that was listed as super cheap because it was out of stock everywhere else anyway. I figured theirs might not be in stock even though it said it was. Sure enough, it took a couple of months. They did communicate well though and offered to substitute a similar in stock item, but I wasn't in a hurry.