• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors any body seen this video

Re: any body seen this video

Very impressive at first I was thinking it was loud then I restarted it and noticed that was before the suppressor was added. PG

Droid would like it for home defense, I would like to for home defense / neighborhood dog, cat, squirrel and armadillo removal as well.

looks like a good way to burn the fuck out of your hand , id definatly figure out some sort of hand stop

Cool rig though , makes you wonder why anybody would bother with an MP5 anymore

I like it, I have a 10 inch suppressed AR.

I wonder about the reliability of the system unsuppressed with such a short gas system.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like a good way to burn the fuck out of your hand , id definatly figure out some sort of hand stop

Cool rig though , makes you wonder why anybody would bother with an MP5 anymore
</div></div>

Yes. Granted if we could get new FA weapons I would have a MP5 just because.

This 7.5" barrel requires a flash hider or muzzle break with some back pressure for it to cycle <span style="text-decoration: underline">unsuppressed</span>.

With the suppressor installed, a heavy buffer is needed to keep it from cycling too fast.

Either way, it is a lot of fun to shoot.

I want one... too bad I live in IL where they wont let us have too much fun.

I don't believe he is using sub sonic ammo so why no sonic crack

I'd like to see how the blast baffle fairs after much use on a 7.5" barrel at all.

The spacing to the blast baffle on the HTG cans is something like .65" so the cone of unburned powder from a short barrel should basically wreak havoc on the blast baffle. Typically this results in totally disfigured material that looks more like cauliflower than metal.

Any suppressor with close bast baffle spacing like that is going to fair a lot better on a 14.5" or longer barrel.