• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Caldwell Stable Table users?

SWThomas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2013
Fort Lee, VA
I was thinking about getting one but I'm not sure it's big enough. Is there enough space to shoot a rifle on a rest with a rear bag? I would probably either fit my Caldwell Rock to the table as a rest or shoot from the bipod.

There is plenty of room for the rifle using a rest and a rear bag. I have one and I like it pretty good, because I can take it apart easily and haul it to wherever that I go shoot. This is an old picture, but I now use a bigger rear bag and also use a "rock" rest sometimes instead of the bipod. Still plenty of room.

Last edited:
Thanks 317! That's what I wanted to hear. And the pic helped a lot with how you explained it.

Do you have it off to the right side so your elbow can hang?

Last edited:
I bought one of these tables several years ago on sale; replaced the plastic top with a custom wood one I made with an extension for right elbow support