• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any chance the 6mm Creedmoor becomes standardized?

Re: Any chance the 6mm Creedmoor becomes standardized?

We can take care of your 6cm ammo needs.

6cm Ammo This ammo is loaded with Hornady 6cm brass, not necked down or processed 6.5 brass.

Here is a rough group I did with my new GAP built Maten during break in process. I put a parts kit trigger in it until the new one comes in, so it has a very stiff and gritty trigger pull. Thats why there is a left to right spread.

7 shot group using Copper Creek 105 HPBT.
2012-11-09153223.jpg

I hope so I have two lol

Pretty young round - I think I'd give it some time, or plan on it being a wildcat, knowing that I would have to scrounge or make my ammunition.

Whats the differance between the 6mm creedmoor and th3 6.5mm creedmore? I know the .5 but why two calibers so close?

Don't mean to hijack op. apologies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 78steeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the differance between the 6mm creedmoor and th3 6.5mm creedmore? I know the .5 but why two calibers so close?

Don't mean to hijack op. apologies. </div></div>

Why 260 and 243? Same thing.

I really like the low vertical spread of the group...the horizontal spread is understandable...a vertical spread like that would be even more impressive if you could get rid of some of the horizontal spread. But even that isn't too bad considering you are measuring outside to outside, rather than center to center...If you take off the .243 it is quite good...

I wish it would become standard enough that a guy could find a barrel without having to wait 8 months to get one from gap.......

The horizontal spread and a touch of the verticle comes from having a crappy trigger in my gun. Until I get the Geissele installed into it, I am using a cheap parts kit trigger to limp it along. To be nice it does the gun nor ammo justice. LOL

Plus that is $27.99 per 20 ammo. About the same price if Hornady made it factory. This is loaded using the 6cm hornady (factory) brass and a 105gr Hornady BTHP.

I shot the stuff all weekend at a match. Shoots 3k in my 23" barrel with a pretty good amount of ejector swipe. I only shot 1 group with it. Was sub moa.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1ajunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it would become standard enough that a guy could find a barrel without having to wait 8 months to get one from gap.......</div></div>

I would love to find some AR10 barrels in that round. Maybe Noveske will make a small run for us renegades.

Is the reamer available??

shot this group today with my GAP-10. 200 yards about .3moa

DSC03896.jpg

ITS POSSIBLE, HORNADY IS LOOKING AT IT BUT THEY ARE VERY BUSY JUST WITH THE STUFF THEY ALREADY LOAD, I BET YOU WILL SEE IT BY 2014. IM ALREADY ABOUT TO ORDER ANOTHER 100,000 PIECES OF BRASS, THAT HAS TO TELL THEM SOMTHING.

That is great news. If nothing else it means components mainly brass will be available for a while