• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Any discount codes for ARC?

Money Waster

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2017
I’ve decided to go with some ARC rings for the new S&B. Just wondering if there are any promo codes for Hide members.

None that I have seen. Double sucks for us wash residents who get to pay tax as well.

Ordered a m10qdl yesterday and ups delivering it today. They ship super fast and love supporting an American company.

There’s some in the PX right now for a buck fity, about as low as you’ll find them...

Reactions: Money Waster
I get trying to save on products but I can't get over your name and what you are asking.
The name “Money Waster” was chosen during the time before I was divorced. I was less frugal then compared to now. Having said that, I still just bought a S&B PMII, so, I’m not afraid to get something nice. I just have to plan around it where as before, I could just buy it. Good observation though. 😉

I didn’t qualify for it. I make too much and they don’t deduct the 35% of my salary that I give monthly to my ex for child support and alimony.

WHAT THE HECK ... if you didn't qual for TrumpCheck2020 because you make too much...and you just bought a S&B ... caugh up the dough and support ARC ... its only $180 direct ... good grief man.

WHAT THE HECK ... if you didn't qual for TrumpCheck2020 because you make too much...and you just bought a S&B ... caugh up the dough and support ARC ... its only $180 direct ... good grief man.
D39E99AC-FA20-436F-AC29-2D14C8921FB0.png

Reactions: Drew890
Ok, ok, you got me. For what it’s worth, before I pulled the trigger on the ARC rings I happened across the MPA one piece rings and decided that they were more of what I was looking for. So, I dropped the $250!!!! 😳on those. I even paid $12.00 for shipping. Heaven forbid! Lol.

You guys are a riot.

Lou

You made a pointless thread... don’t be this way. Come on man.

People don't accumulate wealthy by being stupid with their money. Doesn't matter if you make 50k or 5M a year. Always shop for the best price.

Reactions: Mando
Sure. No doubt. Count me into that crowd.

But If you come on and say hey guys...I need a discount code for ARC rings...cool no biggie...than later post I just bought a Schmidt and Bender...I don’t get stimulus because I make too much...but dang ARC...give me a coupon on $180 rings...yeah, not cool...than come back and brag how he just bought $250 mount...

There is frugal than there is being a jack*#* about it.

Last edited:
Guys, chill out. I was making a joke out of it. It literally was a function of having the ARC ring in the cart, seeing a box for a discount code, and saying “hey, if I can save a couple of bucks, why not?” So I started the thread asking if there was a code. Someone joked about my moniker and the fact that I was being cheap. Fair enough. It was a fair point. In the end I couldn’t pull the trigger on the ARC as I didn’t love the thumb wheels on the action screws. I did a little more searching and saw that the MPA rings were perfect for my application, so I went with those even though they cost more. Did I want to spend $250 on rings? No, I didn’t. You have to economize where you can. I would have bought Seekins if their high rings gave me the correct elevation, but they don’t. I’m sure I will love the MPA rings. They look to be of exceptional quality.

As far as all the other stuff, it was simply providing context to why I was trying to save money. My piece of shit ex wife gets 35% of my take home salary in child support and alimony, It’s a shit load of cash that makes me have to budget in a way they I never had to in the past. If it was inappropriate to make a comment like that here I apologize. But seriously, it was all mostly in jest in regard to being called a cheap ass with the moniker Money Waster. Had I known that I would ruffle so many feathers I would have refrained.

Regards,

Lou

Reactions: thehun