• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any early 90's Camp Perry competitors?

dlc356

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2006
B'ham, Alabama
I thought this might be a long shot but trying to help out a buddy. We shot small bore and HP growing up and got the chance to shoot at Camp Perry for about three or four years. He shot a few matches while at West Point and still does (I haven't gotten him to shoot a 3Gun match yet).

Does anyone have the results book they sent out for the Service Rifle matches in 1992 and 1993? He's getting really close on Leg points but there might be a mistake. We both remembered him barely making the cut off but when he talked to someone there they have no record of it. I thought I still had the results books but I can't find them anywhere. He called me asking if I remembered, because he honestly thought he had more points then they say he does. Any help is greatly appreciated.