• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Experience With Combat Armory?

MAHLMAN

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Ran across this site and just have to wonder about quality. Anyone here deal with them and have opinions on the company and product quality? I have to admit that on things like springs and pins and basic build kit parts just what do you get when you splash for High end high cost parts vs bargain basement parts. I have a mental vision of a couple of factories that produce the same parts for everyone and then the same exact part gets sold cheap or high depending on where you buy.
COMBAT ARMORY

I pick and choose, like you say, a lot of mass produced things I'm fine being frugal. Important things I'll pony up for quality. For bulk I like BKF
I did buy one of their Mod 0 uppers & handguard for my last 6.5 Grendel builds.

Ran across this site and just have to wonder about quality. Anyone here deal with them and have opinions on the company and product quality? I have to admit that on things like springs and pins and basic build kit parts just what do you get when you splash for High end high cost parts vs bargain basement parts. I have a mental vision of a couple of factories that produce the same parts for everyone and then the same exact part gets sold cheap or high depending on where you buy.
COMBAT ARMORY

I bought one of their glock 19 barrels for an 80% build and it shot fine.

COMBAT ARMORY

I have a couple of their G19 barrels and an AR-15 BCG. No issues. The barrels have shorter throats than OEM Glock barrels but are more accurate. One of the barrels is threaded and the threads are as concentric as any high end barrel I have.